What would you do!

Lyndy

(edited)

*sigh*

when I was leaving my house for work study today, the neighbor that I called the cops on decided to confront me. And I was like "...oh poop." She was like "Are you the one who called the cops on me? Why didn't you come ask me instead to turn it down?"

"because I did that once already a couple months back."

"But I turned it down, didn't I?"

..... yeah, supposed to keep it down.

But she kept on going on a rampage and was like "IT WASN'T EVEN NIGHTTIME. IT WASN'T LIKE I WAS HAVING A PARTY. ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME KICKED OUT?!?!?!?!?" (she really said those things) and finally I was like "fine, I'll just ask you to turn your music down instead of calling the cops. -_-"

"Whatever."

But the whole time, I was like

83b.png

BECAUSE I JUST WOKE UP. LITERALLY JUST WOKE UP. UGH. Y U TALK TO ME WHEN I JUST WAKE UP.

Edited by Lyndy

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so, I think I found out another thing my neighbors are doing.

They are frickin' stealing from me. =)

How much? $121 I believe. I got a call from Comcast saying I owe them $121 for a service I cancelled two months ago. I didn't even use any data, so it's like "oh my what the frick. How is that even possible."

Well, I checked the mail recently, and I see a comcast letter. Check the apartment number. It's their apartment number with my name on it (was on the ground).

So... uhm... yeah, I'm tinkled. Can't even call Comcast about this until tomorrow.

This is actually fraud and you can report it. It is an easy one, because you actually have the evidence.

You might even want to consider using it as leverage to get them to move...

I ran into a similar problem last year with one of the neighbours in my student house. It ended with me knocking on his door in the middle of the night and giving him a piece of my (and basically everyone else's) mind. The morning after i entered in my girlfriends room and she was like: "what have you done oO" (she even said it in English :D)

The atmosphere was pretty cold between me and him from then on, but at least it was quiet.

The only advice i can give is to be careful: these disputes can get very messy very fast. Just keep telling them to turn it down and keep calling the cops on them. Eventually they will give in or do something illegal (which according to your previous post they probably already have). That's when you go on the offensive (threaten lawsuit for example, or petition your other neighbours). Just make sure you keep it legal, so you don't end up with the short straw when they finally do cross the line.

There is no clear cut solution unfortunately.

Edited by TheDude