Michael Bay to Direct Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie

lousiest

(edited)

Hasn't it been said on several occasions in interviews that apparently it is faithful to the comics in regards to the origin? And that the original writer for the comics is in on the story/scripting?

Whatever, ya'll go flip out, I'll probably enjoy a good popcorn movie when it comes out while everyone else is crying about space goo.

*as you can probably tell, I was never a big TMNT fan growing up. Also, I think I read the script stuff i mentioned on Kotaku somewhere if you want to find it yourself.

Edited by boiler

This mad me sad, silly Michael Bay. His interpretation of TMNT is big explosions and Megan Fox probably, expect to see Shia in there too.

Doesnt matter, I still have my copy of Secret of the Ooze on VHS. Thats all I need to help me sleep at night!

• Like 1

This mad me sad, silly Michael Bay. His interpretation of TMNT is big explosions and Megan Fox probably, expect to see Shia in there too.

Doesnt matter, I still have my copy of Secret of the Ooze on VHS. Thats all I need to help me sleep at night!

"Shredder sent us up the bomb!"

"Hey, April." *Yellow Banana String Bikini*

Oh and the story focuses on random movie made only teenagers who happen to know April and they learn about the Turtles. The Turtles and Shredder are only the sub-plot.

Edited by ValenAlvern

• 10 months later...

hmmm, it's like someone breaks into your bedroom, smashes all your old toys against a wall full of posters, then puts all parts together in a new shape, and says: "Trust me. I'm a true artist, this is the way it should be, I'm Michael Bay. And by the way here is a barbie for you, call her Megan".