FS: EVGA GTX 570 Superclocked w/ backplate

boiler

SOLD! Thanks guys!

I'm looking to sell my gently-used EVGA GTX 570 Superclocked, WITH BACKPLATE. Supposedly the backplate helps with the cooling, but even if it doesn't it looks darn cool.

I don't NEED to sell it, but I kind of want to as I'm upgrading some other stuff now that life things have calmed down.

It's worked flawlessly since I installed it roughly 8 months ago, and hasn't been further overclocked or otherwise abused in any way. Since I got busy during much of that time and neglected my gaming rig, I think it probably has a total of 150-200 total gaming hours on it (in other words, about the amount of time you have spent with Skyrim). I still have all the original packaging and such that came with it, and had it registered with EVGA upon purchase.

Asking $275 $250 $225 shipped.

Thanks for looking, folks.

p.s. - INB4"CIPC": YES, it can play Crysis on Ultra settings as well as Batman:AC(with physx enabled and high settings) among other things.

Edited by boiler
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
(edited)

I bought it mainly because it looks awesome. Not sure if it REALLY does much to help cooling, but I didn't particularly care.

Also, SALE PENDING! SOLD (woot)

Thanks for looking, folks.

Edited by boiler