Jackie Challenge

JackieChan

I was expecting someone who have gotten more than what I got in that screenshot. It's funny because I joined in late that round too...not too late since the survivors were just coming out of the diner in NM3 and I got 2 HDPs before the event started.

I'll think of something to add specifically for you...dunno what its going to be though and it would probably be cosmetic.

I should have made it where you had to get higher than all of mine, lol.

I did beat you on all 4 on the 2nd screenshot.

5 kills = 1 achievement, 20 incaps = 2 achievements -> 3 achievements = tied with 4v4's 3 achievements

My wish: fix boomer infection. Infection +2 currently doesn't count towards total points. Attached screenshot for clarification.

post-4184-0-65258000-1335455453_thumb.jpg

Edited by ekstergans

Out of everyone in the round? I just have it broadcast specifically to whatever team the winner is on like the winner for the survivor team and for the infected team.

Plus, ekstergans, you won a special hat that only you can wear (meaning no members, no admins - including me - will be able to wear it). It won't show up in the menu, but you will be able to access it by typing "!hat "

Just put your steam id in here and then I'll set you up with it. Once I set you up with it, the hats plugin will be updated as well so the menu will look better. I neglected to update it all this time since I had to take the source of this and add your special hat.