Jackie Challenge

JackieChan

(edited)

Beat the incap count and I'll see if I can add something to the server specifically for the person who beats it.

Ohhh, i thought we just had to beat your score,

Should make it- FIRST to read this topic wins. not who can beat 19 incaps.

;)

Dam. i wish i could beat eks incap #..

Edited by Times138

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I know that someone already beat your incap score, but i'm pretty sure no can beat the amount of incaps this guy got.

He got all 6 tanks that I bought aswell.

So you're who I have to blame for that? I'm not particularily a fan of being a tank - too much pressure to perform! Plus there were so many sweet spots for chargers/smokers/etc.

My technique? Rushing in and hitting all the red and yellow survivors (or blocking the path in an enclosed space where they could only come at me a few at a time) - If I had had a car to use I would have really piled on the damage.... The two times I followed other people directions to stay back, use rocks and not give them a chance to put me on fire, I only got a couple of incaps and wasnt very effective at stopping/slowing them down. Yeah, I didnt have a very long lifespan going in (it wasn't that short, either), but we had more than enough points to keep buying tanks. (And witches. I think I bought a dozen of them...)

Unfortunately, either way, they got through. :-(

Edited by Defiant

• 3 months later...

I know that someone already beat your incap score, but i'm pretty sure no can beat the amount of incaps this guy got.

He got all 6 tanks that I bought aswell.

W.T.F. 400 points?!?