[BAD-BEHAVIOR] Stoids - potty mouth

paroxysm

I agree with Turbo. No one should get banned for just one offense (unless they were horribly rude/whatever). Just a warning for the first one, and a ban if they do it again.

Like for example - Uncle Ho. He is always so rude when online, yet he's still here? And you ban this person for one comment. I don't believe that's right.

Edited by Lyndy

Most people deserve a second chance...and by most I mean people who aren't deliberatley donkey burrows from the start, who we can tell will show no visual change in attitude and just are deep down doo doo.

Edit: did my curse change into a rainbow metaphor??

Edited by Jerkoff
  • Like 1

Most people do get a second chance and that happens when they come to the forums about their ban and own up to what they did, apologize, and we go from there.

Slang or not, used in a different context or not, it's still a racist word.

Lol, jerk got nailed by the swear filter.

Most people do get a second chance and that happens when they come to the forums about their ban and own up to what they did, apologize, and we go from there.

Jerky said a bad word? BAD JERKY I will speak to u in the server when i see u.

but really if someone posts it on the forums u would think they were warned before so yeah

I agree with Turbo. No one should get banned for just one offense (unless they were horribly rude/whatever). Just a warning for the first one, and a ban if they do it again.

Like for example - Uncle Ho. He is always so rude when online, yet he's still here? And you ban this person for one comment. I don't believe that's right.

Who?? let me meet this person i'll straighten him out NO PROBLEM!!

but then again is it bc u're a girl? bc that happens not saying it should happen. like if a knew person says i suck at something like the other day someone said something about me being bad tank yet we killed 4 ppl while i was tank so i dunno. LAWL!!! the other guys on my team said GOOD JOB LADY so I guess what im saying its good to have ppl who know u play during times when douche bags come on unfortunately he's not the only person who should get a spanking.

Nah, they're mostly just trolling. I mostly remember when him and TIMES butt heads. It was entertaining, but Uncle Ho's attitude got old - worse than TIMES, and that's saying something (lol).

As a member, I make attempts to warn new guys who do not know the policy. But if they come back with something disrespectful or abusive, I will make efforts to have them banned.

Members should be telling how the rules work and "warning" people, just dont say things like "Im gonna get an admin to ban you". Banned forums are they for people try to refute it (Since most bans are from cursing/racist or being rude, they're allowed a second chance), but if you aimbot or cheat, no go.

Admins are like Cops of server, sure some Cops give a warning if you get pulled over for speeding on a first offense, but not always.

Though, Racial slurs isn't cursing (Instant Ban), they could still refute it though

Edited by ValenAlvern

As a member, I make attempts to warn new guys who do not know the policy. But if they come back with something disrespectful or abusive, I will make efforts to have them banned.

Members should be telling how the rules work and "warning" people, just dont say things like "Im gonna get an admin to ban you". Banned forums are they for people try to refute it (Since most bans are from cursing/racist or being rude, they're allowed a second chance), but if you aimbot or cheat, no go.

Admins are like Cops of server, sure some Cops give a warning if you get pulled over for speeding on a first offense, but not always.

Though, Racial slurs isn't cursing (Instant Ban), they could still refute it though

agreed i was assisting maestro today muhahahaha