Different L4D2 characters

DihydrogenMonoxide

So all of the character groups in the game look the same, right?

WRONG.

Lately I've been noticing the what ever character I am appears to be much more attractive than the rest. Better hair, more toned abs (except coach), whiter teeth.... Just all around more beautiful. At first I thought it was my imagination, but now I've realized the truth.

Your server has the hots for me.

I know, it may be tough to swallow. A computer having feelings for a human? It's true. Some times the server and I stay up late into the night communicating. We can easily talk for hours. One time, I even got it to order pizza for me. Some may think I'm just in a relationship with it because it's so slow, old, outdated, and may die soon; and they think I'm with it so I can get all the parts. But I promise you I'm no Anna Nicole Smith. So to all you haters, non-believers, and truth seekers; I say raise your glasses, kiss our butts, and lets go f up some zombies.

• Like 1

So all of the character groups in the game look the same, right?

WRONG.

Lately I've been noticing the what ever character I am appears to be much more attractive than the rest. Better hair, more toned abs (except coach), whiter teeth.... Just all around more beautiful. At first I thought it was my imagination, but now I've realized the truth.

Your server has the hots for me.

I know, it may be tough to swallow. A computer having feelings for a human? It's true. Some times the server and I stay up late into the night communicating. We can easily talk for hours. One time, I even got it to order pizza for me. Some may think I'm just in a relationship with it because it's so slow, old, outdated, and may die soon; and they think I'm with it so I can get all the parts. But I promise you I'm no Anna Nicole Smith. So to all you haters, non-believers, and truth seekers; I say raise your glasses, kiss our butts, and lets go f up some zombies.

HAHA wth??!!!??!?! oh my

thank you so much for making me lawl

i had somewhat of a bad day but that made it so much better

thank you