FFO 2013 - Formative Work

Flitterkill

ff02013whitelogo.png

Naturally those dates are a joke.

If you folks are serious we might as well start the ball rolling now.

A sober reminder for those that step up to really get this thing into place:

Getting from the "Yes! Let's do this" feeling you have now to the "We're here! Time to play!" point fourteen months hence? Those intervening months will involve work. Coordinated, reported upon, shared, collaborative work, some of which will have deadlines.

Location (impose on Fatster/Barn/Camp or hotel), events, cost, shirts, sponsorships, prizes, food, drink (regular and alcoholic) power, bathrooms, showers, setup, take-down, infrastructure, parking, number of people, under 18/21 allowed, etc. All that will need to be dealt with.

For now, and don't go starting other threads or polls just yet (actually you can't), how about we just take a casual gauge of interested or not, # of people you'd drag with you, preferred month (June or July) and see what shakes out? I have a post going out to announce the very-late March/April membership drive winners in a day or two and I'll piggieback this thread in the message. We'll check and see what we have here in a few weeks and go from there (knowing full well that settling on an actual date/location will bring out more interest but we have to have a good base to start the ball rolling)

ffteething.png

I'm interested. Living in Ohio, it's not far for me at all... and it would be a pleasure to meet some of you gents. :)

Oh, and I'd probably bring 1 or 2 others with me. No preference for June or July.

Edited by Baloosh

I would love to come, but being that I'm in the military, I can never tell what will be happening. If by some chance I get an opening I'll be sure to make it.

Edited by shift

I would be extremely interested in going to another Frag Fest and would bring at least one person with me. July would work out best for me. I really like the design of that shirt too, I would add that to my fee for FF in a heartbeat. Please guys, make this happen, I miss this so much!

If it's hotel in the general vicinity as before, then i'm in...otherwise, probably not....just a matter of convenience for me, with a kid and all, and my vacation time there has to be shared with my family, since I only see them once a year now. I think the camping deal was in Lancaster or something, that's way too far for me to make it a multi-purpose trip. I go to Ohio once a summer anyways, so it would be a cool thing to do again sometime...was lots o' fun.

nuh uh, i am sooo staying away from alcohol this time :P

If lous will do one shot with me i will make the trip.....DNA is back baby!!!

• Like 1

I'm in! June or July, would work for me. l live in Illinois but Ohio isn't too far of a drive to go to FF. Besides I believe I am the defending poker champion and was the captain of the winning CS team as well for the last FF. Looking forward to defending those titles in 2013. For your information Lousy it will be rude to turn down shots bought for you......

Edited by Jibbajabba

I wanna be a part of this great event. July is the best time for most of us, I believe. I'll also try to convince Farberio to come along. Can I bring guys which are not GC members?

Drunk Lousiest, lol

welcome to the forums meow meow :)