Aimbotters/Wallhackers

Fenix

(edited)

I've observed that Mr. Herbs and Nemesis were doing this behavior. I was on the Infected side, and found that both Mr. Herbs and Nemesis were shooting me from behind walls like 100 yards away. Also in another case, the rest of the survivor team was WAY ahead of a survior being pulled by a smoker, so I spit on him and went behind a tree (the survivor was a bot). As the team came to the rescue, Mr. Herbs immediately went towards the area I was hiding, ran around the blocked view and shot me. This show's he was deliberately wall hacking as there is no way he could have known I was there. I can't count the number of times he headshot me from a huge distance away as I was out of sight behind a wall. Nemesis performed the same thing.

As the survivors were heading towards the safe room, while they were out of sight, I spawned way ahead of them and entered their safe room and waited in a back room till they got close so I could block the entrance. Instead, Nemesis was the leader of the pack and somehow headshot me through the wall where I was completely out of sight. I'm not sure if this server is VAC secured or not, or if wallhacking/aimbotting is allowed, but this has got to stop or I just won't play on this server anymore. I can't stand cheaters.

Last but not least, I also noticed one of the players teleport into the saferoom. No I wasn't lagging as I checked that, but he kept being pulled by smokers, so as I was waiting to spawn I was behind him and he was behind a tree one moment, while the next he was immediately in the saferoom. All of this was from the same team of survivors on the same campaign (Swamp Fever).

OOps forgot to attach demo....actually I can't seem to attach the demo as the file is too big...32 MB

Edited by znavy264

Rather than blatantly accusing them of cheating, just think about it a bit more of how obvious they have come to know your exploits. Anyone playing more than 400 hours in this game know every single tricks and hiding spots, that it became our second nature to become far more aware of it. What they simply do was further analysis of the situation and careful assesment of what lurks behind those corners. Not like the infected will always be 100% obscure from view, anything can easily give away your spot.

Nemesis is a noob, he doesn't hack. And the reason I knew you were behind the tree was cause I heard the spitters horrible breathing, so I went to check and killed you while they were raising my team mate. I've been playing this server for almost a year and not once been actually reported as hacker till now.

In my humble opinion, torrent is the greatest invention since sliced bread. You can share just about any file you want however large. Just use your favorite torrent client (like uTorrent) to make a torrent file and post it here.

(edited)

Alright I'm working on a demo now....although General, you might be good, in fact great at this game, but it doesn't explain the head shots through the wall from 100 yards away...same goes for Nemesis.

Here is the torrent link, and plz read the comment I put:

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7266217

If the torrent doesn't download, try this link instead:

http://tinyurl.com/cgjp8d9

Edited by znavy264

(edited)

If you are using a machine gun, getting headshot kills isn't that exceptional. Also experienced players know how tall an infected character is, so aiming for their head through a wall isn't that hard. Especially since every infected character gives away clear signs of being there, even aside from their 'cries' which give away their position:

spitter - yellow ooze on the ground (even in ghost form)

smoker - smoke over his head

charger - just fat, try hiding him properly...

boomer - even fattier fatty

Did you get shot in the head as a hunter or jockey? Much harder to shoot those guys through a wall..

As for the teleporting guy, that was probably just a bot... They tend to teleport.

Edited by TheDude

(edited)

Firstly, this head shot was in Swamp Fever. The dude was running from DOWNHILL headed uphill towards the safe room. Inside the safe room was another room completely surrounded by walls, no window, and I was a spitter. So not only was I far enough away that they couldn't hear me, but there's absolutely no way they could see me. Also, I was standing on a bed. And as I died and it showed who killed me, there was no reason for him to shoot in my direction as there were no infected between him and I.

Edited by znavy264

Hi there!

Just a point of note about the headshots: if a single shot is enough to completely destroy an Infected, it registers as a headshot. This happens to Spitters, Boomers and Smokers because they are squishy and some of the weapons do massive damage.

Also, Ive been accused of wallhacking more times than I can remember just because I have a very good headset and can hear everything around me. Sometimes I play with my eyes closed for fun.

Nemesis is a noob, he doesn't hack. And the reason I knew you were behind the tree was cause I heard the spitters horrible breathing, so I went to check and killed you while they were raising my team mate. I've been playing this server for almost a year and not once been actually reported as hacker till now.

I'm pretty darn sure dozens, if not hundreds of people have thought you were hacking at some point :P

I'm pretty darn sure dozens, if not hundreds of people have thought you were hacking at some point :P

yeah general, quit being so good :P

tl;dr general is good. Not cheat quality good. Just great at being experienced in gc's l4d2 server.

There are several other members that have made shots through walls; not just the people you named. I'm sure after playing on the server for a year can make you pretty experienced. :S But that's just common sense, so who knows.

Like I said like twice already, the demo was something I was creating for you guys AFTER I logged out of the game for about 30 min....meaning I didn't know how to make a demo and record these incidents while they were happening until I read about it. I decided to come back and make this file for you, not knowing it was actually a recording of my gameplay. In the end, Mr. Herbs had left and Nemesis was only in-game for just a little bit afterwards. But whatever, if you guys trust that Mr. Herbs/General is really that good and can headshot through walls from 100 yds away because that's skill, then I guess there's no problem....but in reality no one is that good. Just think about it, why do you think this 18 year old person is the #1 guy on the server. Just look at the stats he has if you're his friend. I'm betting a huge percentage of his kills are headshots.

Just a few cents from the peanut gallery on this stuff.

If you know the maps inside out, you start to know where people may/should be during a round. It's bedrock stuff for Deathmatch game-types.

Shoot into areas where people may be, not necessarily that you saw them there. Start doing that and crazy good things happen, like "Hey I didn't even turn the corner and I was dead! Hacks!" and then you go "nah-uhh... skillz!"

I mean, I know you all know this, just reminding everyone of the obvious.

That and even with a reserve I have never been able to join this server.

Just a few cents from the peanut gallery on this stuff.

If you know the maps inside out, you start to know where people may/should be during a round. It's bedrock stuff for Deathmatch game-types.

Shoot into areas where people may be, not necessarily that you saw them there. Start doing that and crazy good things happen, like "Hey I didn't even turn the corner and I was dead! Hacks!" and then you go "nah-uhh... skillz!"

I mean, I know you all know this, just reminding everyone of the obvious.

That and even with a reserve I have never been able to join this server.

I totally understand where you're coming from, and I wish I had the demo to show you guys, but it takes more than 1 bullet to kill a spitter with full health, not to mention other classes, unless it's a headshot. What I"m trying to explain is that I was killed multiple times by these guys in the same fasion within a short period of time (All of Swamp Fever). To get killed by that many headshots from so far away, while hiding, is rediculously suspicious.

(edited)

Like I said like twice already, the demo was something I was creating for you guys AFTER I logged out of the game for about 30 min....meaning I didn't know how to make a demo and record these incidents while they were happening until I read about it. I decided to come back and make this file for you, not knowing it was actually a recording of my gameplay. In the end, Mr. Herbs had left and Nemesis was only in-game for just a little bit afterwards.

But whatever, if you guys trust that Mr. Herbs/General is really that good and can headshot through walls from 100 yds away because that's skill, then I guess there's no problem....but in reality no one is that good. Just think about it, why do you think this 18 year old person is the #1 guy on the server. Just look at the stats he has if you're his friend. I'm betting a huge percentage of his kills are headshots.

Note #1 Herbs as far as I know isn't #1 in the server...last I checked Maestro was.

Also, if you're a smoker, spitter or boomer and 1 shot completely "destroys" the character the game/mod registers it as a headshot. So a lot of AWP shots that kill those are called headshots. When you get/buy the awp with laser sights, it might as well be a rail gun and is effective with someone who knows how to use it. Me, *sk, Herbs, Times, and a whole slew of others can testify you to this.

In reply to your recent statement. It takes one shot to kill a spitter if using an awp. Guarantee you this.

Most of us here defend Herbs because he is good and is one of the top players on the server, and it's not hard to kill him. You just have to be not in a common spot or be spawned making noise. Making noise is a dead giveaway to your location.

Edit:: If you played swamp fever, then thats cake to be killing infected. You can be seen easily from miles away and you not know it. Many a time do people with long range weapons shoot down range and get kill shots.

Edited by direkt

AWP is one hit kills to the body, with exact aim when u get a laser sight. Only the jockey and charger are 2 or more hits to kill with an AWP in the body.

And everytime Jackie or I use AWP, i usually hear someone complain about it. Nothing new. Not sure if thats what General did here, but I do know he's a good player, and has been around quite some time. I would definitely want some hard proof of hacking for any of our regulars.

Now if we ever get some of that, no offense General, but I would ban him in a heartbeat. But that goes for anyone. And I'm just fairly sure he isn't hacking.

Edited by samurai nightling