Aimbotters/Wallhackers

Fenix

Going on based off Magnum, Headshots either have a x3 or x5 damage multiplier.

AWP which can be bought, can one shot Boomers, and Spitters, as it has 115 damage per shot. Now L4D is fun, but it still uses one section hit-boxes instead of 4 to 10 like other games. (For future reference, Charger can get Headshot from Melee...any melee.)

Heres how large the Hitboxes are (for the head of a Spitter anyways)...roughly. They also have lag compensation so they're never with you 100%, and depends on connection to server.

Spitter_HitBox.jpg

Edited by ValenAlvern

(edited)

Sure it's a small box...especially when you're as far away as they were while I was hiding around a bldg. I'm just saying the frequency of the headshots was ridiculous. Now General may be that good, but what about Nemesis, whom no one has heard of. Anyone wanna help me keep tabs on him at all?

Edited by znavy264

Yo, sometimes it can be just luck, or skill. Every once in awhile I get these "hard-to-get" headshots. I believe these are called long distance headshots, and you get three points for them. But really, they're not that hard, actually.

And I believe I have a picture for this occasion.

dawson-crying.jpg

Sure it's a small box...especially when you're as far away as they were while I was hiding around a bldg. I'm just saying the frequency of the headshots was ridiculous. Now General may be that good, but what about Nemesis, whom no one has heard of. Anyone wanna help me keep tabs on him at all?

Nemesis plays on the server fairly often.

http://www.gamrs.co/l4d/stats/playerlist.php

Current at 46th overall score, with 3.59 weeks of playtime -> 600ish hours.

(edited)

You have 10 players all shooting in different directions, with 10,000+ bullets used in one map..you're bound get shot by the weirdest way. And seriously, do a little bit of research before you spout off such blatant information. Nemesis is one of the regulars in here.

Just play in this server more and if you still suspect they are hacking, record them and show it to us. Right now you just trying to re-anact a witch hunt or something.

Edited by Jerkoff

Well I played last night around 9pm PAC time, and ya you're right, there are A LOT of good players on at that time. In fact I was on a team playing against Nemesis and General again. I didn't get headshot quite as often last night, but there were a lot of people on my team witching about dying to General...but accepted it as if it was bound to happen. SO my guess is that he's super good and is also quite possibly a virgin (jk ^_^). In any case, I'm keeping my eyes open, and I'm recording every game I go into now.

haha he WILL find a cheater one way or another. Maybe not General or Nemesis, but SOMEONE IS GOIN DOWN!!! lol

Yes there are a ton of very good players in the evenings. Sadly I'm not sure Ive had the pleasure of playing with you yet cuz I havent been on recently, but I'll show you sometime that all you need the entire campaign is an MP5 with a laser sight to do very well :)

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)
Nemesis does not hack. No one hacks except General. But very hard to catch. Only once I caught him, but forgot to record demo of that.

AH HA! FYI I haven't been on since then because Diablo 3 came out. Once I get tired of Diablo I'll be back on.

Oh ya, your #1 guy on the server is ¦∞¦ Got Your 6 .

Score: 61328

Played: 1655.87 hr

#2 is General

Score: 59558

played: 716.35 hr

There are only a few others who are as close to having a high a ratio of points to time, but General has the highest....like I said, TOO GOOD to be true.

Edited by znavy264

(edited)

Like we said, we'll believe it when it is more than a spurious accusation from someone completely new to this game.

I don't think being new should be a reason why someone shouldn't be acknowledge, what If someone is hacking and they see this and think well I'm new so my opinion doesn't matter.

With that being said. Got your six is really good always has been but trust me I been there when he doesn't have his A game.

When I first started on this server I learned real quick that the infinite guys are really good. Some people are just naturally good at things. Weather it be shooters, mmo's, even rl stuff I.e. sports and other things. With server popularity and being 10v10 you are going to find people who are naturally good that you want to flip your desk over every time they shoot you.

Jackie said it best grab a demo. If they are hacking Jackie will ban them if not then case should be closed.

Edited by chick82

Like we said, we'll believe it when it is more than a spurious accusation from someone completely new to this game.

I don't think being new should be a reason why someone shouldn't be acknowledge, what If someone is hacking and they see this and think well I'm new so my opinion doesn't matter.

To be fair, he did come in here lighting people's bush on fire without any evidence to back it up beside a verbal description. Even if he wasn't a new member, his approach on this matter is somewhat lacking subtlety.

To be fair, he did come in here lighting people's bush on fire without any evidence to back it up beside a verbal description. Even if he wasn't a new member, his approach on this matter is somewhat lacking subtlety.

That's why I said at the end about grabbing a demo. Silly jerkoff