CE Hunt Progress

Flitterkill

Because why pre-order when the hunt is so much more fun. Honestly, it's mainly for the novelty aspect. The only thing of value to me would be the extra dyes and maybe the crystal USB stick. Not a deal breaker for me.

Two Walmart Supercenters in town. Both received ZERO CE's. The one I went to was pretty deserted; three boxes of standard editions, mine was maybe the second they took out - no one around at all except people stocking shelves.

GameStops = Two in town; not gonna bother...

BestBuy = Maybe, they open at 10am; did not have the Midnight opening.

Target = CE supposedly not sold in stores.

Kmart = Wow, never thought of it til now. 8am opening.

Walmart is handing out posters (double sided):

wp000736.jpg

A Best Buy in Cincinnati opened at midnight. My friends were the first 3 in line and got the only 2 CE copies they had. As far as i know its the only Best Buy that opened at midnight in Cincy. I'm going to Best Buy tomorrow at 10am to pick mine up.

Mine being the regular edition, I'd rather save money than have all the extra junk.

Edited by samurai nightling

Never bothered to pre-order; wasn't that important to me but fun as a launch hunt. Never bothered heading out to the other spots. If I happen by rare chance to see one in stores or online over the next week I'll nab it of course but long-term the wings and two dyes aren't that big of a deal to me.