FS: SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6970 2GB

ZeroDamage

I am interested to know if anyone is interested in my video card. I purchased it August of 2011 from Newegg.

It is a SAPPHIRE 100311-2SR Radeon HD 6970 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity

They still sell for brand new in the $350 range so I am thinking I will let this card go for $185 shipped.

http://www.newegg.co...eon%20HD%206970

I haven't sold here in a while and we have a lot of new folks from the L4D game so here is my heatware which is lacking some feedback from Preacher.

http://www.heatware....al.php?id=18893

I still have the box and everything that goes along with this card. I take great care of my stuff!

Edit: price drop

Edited by ZeroDamage

The 6970 is a better card than the gtx 480 from what I am seeing. They are usually tied or the 6970 wins out and with the multimonitor support of the 6970, it is a better card than the 480. With that said, I am dropping the price down to $225 shipped. That is as low as I will go.

Not sure what is missing I posted for the video card I got from ya before. I think that was the last thing I got from you.

Yeah, that card was a doa when you got it. I still haven't taken it out of the shipping box to test it. So depressing.

yeah I ended up getting the same card from Tigerdirect, but it died too after about 4 months and visiontek sent me the 6870 as replacement, so I'm pretty happy with it.

My suggestion would be to buy another one of same make/model and then RMA the one you have. Most likely they'll upgrade it and you will end up with a nice card for your kids plus one to sell. At least then your "lifetime" warranty isn't gone lol

I will say this that even though the card did not function ZD was quick with the refund and nice about it.

Edited by Preacher

(edited)

I am surprised no one wants this. I guess it will sit on the shelf for a while until I have time to build out my son's computer.

: -(

Never had a problem selling a used card before.

Edited by ZeroDamage

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry ZD, my life got all turned around and I had to get pushing on a new job promotion that I did get..so yea on that. I left you hanging and I am sorry for that, glad it got sold, and thanks for the offer.