Griefing

Socks

intentionally? Or running away from Creepers and failed.

It is nothing serious. It is amateur griefing at best. Someone defaced my house (they could have just burned it down) and took some valuables (instead of taking everything).

Who took over admining this when we moved it to NFOServers? They need to chime in and/or stick some stuff on.

Theres a specific admin for this now? Also is there a Steam Group for this with information on the server and who the admins are, like with GC's Main Group (which is missing the server info for the MC Server(Also GC's TF2 is still around (lol no Tf2 being played there))) and with GC's L4D2 Group

intentionally? Or running away from Creepers and failed.

It is nothing serious. It is amateur griefing at best. Someone defaced my house (they could have just burned it down) and took some valuables (instead of taking everything).

Gotta find a better hiding spot, smart thing to do is make a hidden room or wall (Or heck even dig into a wall and cover it up with the right blocks) so you dont lose "everything", just for the times when admin isnt on, or if it becomes impossible to roll back, just a fail safe

Gotta find a better hiding spot, smart thing to do is make a hidden room or wall (Or heck even dig into a wall and cover it up with the right blocks) so you dont lose "everything", just for the times when admin isnt on, or if it becomes impossible to roll back, just a fail safe

Wait, is stealing and PK'ing allowed in the GC server?

Wait, is stealing and PK'ing allowed in the GC server?

I know the general consciousness feel that Player Killing and Stealing is griefing, not sure what the rules will be once everything is squared away. I would expect it to be in the rules once an admin is appointed to moderate.

EDIT: Also how does the server work? can youu switch out maps? cause it'd be cool to do an Adventure Weekend thing every weekend. I assume everything is an archive folder format.

Edited by ValenAlvern

Errr, sorry guys, I'm wrapping up some hectic times and will get back into gaming in the next month or so.

I'll look more into getting Minecraft updated and some permissions stuff running this weekend.

(edited)

Sounds like a plan, neighborino!

edit:

The griefer struck again!! I guess I hurt his feelings when I called him an amateur. :dork:

Anyways, please let me know if you get the anti-griefing mods running on the server. I really want to start some big projects. Thanks.

Edited by Socks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Go home thing is fixed.

Commands & Permissions:

Basic Commands:

• /home - (myhome.home.basic.home) - Takes you to your home
  • /home set - (myhome.home.basic.set) - Sets your home to your current position
  • /home delete - (myhome.home.basic.delete) - Deletes your home
  • /home point - Point your compass towards your home.
  • /home help - Display help

Social Commands:

• /home - (myhome.home.soc.others) - Visit 's home
  • /home list - (myhome.home.soc.list) - Displays whose homes you can visit
  • /home ilist - (myhome.home.soc.list) - Displays who can visit your home
  • /home invite - (myhome.home.soc.invite) - Invites to your house
  • /home uninvite - (myhome.home.soc.uninvite) - Uninvites to your house
  • /home public - (myhome.home.soc.public) - Makes your house public
  • /home private - (myhome.home.soc.private) - Makes your house private

I spoke with trash about it earlier and his sentiment was that anti-griefing plugins are CPU/memory intensive. Maybe white-list is the best way to go to not bog down the other servers?

• 2 months later...