After Countless Hours of Spec and Recording Herbs/General

Garychios

What I have noticed though is this: General was always a really good player, but ever since he changed his name to Mr. Herbs he's gotten a lot better. Something you're not telling us General?

You went on a secret government L4D2-training camp or sumthin?

You know why he does so well? He plays the rear. He's always the last one out of a room or chokepoint, herding the bots and noobs. Its a good tactic and I've seen Lookback start to pick up on it. I prefer to play the middle, mostly because I'm a big wuss.

If Herbs and I happen to be on the same team, I've found the team does best if I watch Herbs' back while he watches everyone else's.

If I can help keep him alive, the whole team benefits from his HAXX...errrr... skillful play. ;)

Edited by Baloosh

You know why he does so well? He plays the rear. He's always the last one out of a room or chokepoint, herding the bots and noobs. Its a good tactic and I've seen Lookback start to pick up on it. I prefer to play the middle, mostly because I'm a big wuss.

A lot of the regulars play the shepard. What Herbs does which is what I do, is always keep an eye on the skies. Always be turning to common launch points and shoot anything that moves. It's what meng did, Herbs, Lookback, I, etc etc etc, do. You just need to make sure that you get rounds on target. If you play the middle to front, spawn block for the people in back to a reasonable spot.

A lot of the regulars play the shepard. What Herbs does which is what I do, is always keep an eye on the skies. Always be turning to common launch points and shoot anything that moves. It's what meng did, Herbs, Lookback, I, etc etc etc, do. You just need to make sure that you get rounds on target. If you play the middle to front, spawn block for the people in back to a reasonable spot.

This. This is what I and Jackie always did since the beginning of the server. This is why people would complain and hate it that we were on the same team for a long time in the beginning. It's just a matter or knowledge of how the system works and predicting where people will be attacking from, or in other words skill in the game. I'm half tempted to get back into the server to see what kinda damage i can cause. Diablo 3 is getting boring and theres been a few changes I havent even seen yet.

I mostly just make sure G stays on his feet, that way I know I am covered.

Also very honored to be in Direkt's list, the other guys are among those I consider to be the best at the game and the ones I have spent a lot of time learning from.

why am i not on this list? do i not protect u enough?

*taps finger nails on table*

waiting for answer direkt.... LAWL