July Dates Poll

Flitterkill

FFO 2013  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well I've started some early work on this.

The old website has a holding page set as it was abandoned back in 2007 or so. Nothing lost, just getting rebooted behind the scenes. All the photo archives will merge back into the GC forums with the re-installed (and better) IPB Gallery coming with the forums refresh in a bit. The mod also allows you to make those hover-boxes to tag things/individuals in the photos so... bonus!

Even though FFO 2013 would be 13 months and a week or two away from now, it actually isn't too early to start nailing things down - certainly not if we are going to kickstart this thing. Many meeting facilities have already been booked for July 2013 (weddings...) so those looking for a new joint to wander about will be disappointed. The Hudson Clarion is at the moment wide open on the above poll dates. At least for now (weddings...) so how about we get rough guestimates?

Please choose any/all of the above dates and help us out.

Yes, I know you probably don't even know if you are free on those dates. We'll probably end up just setting a date soon regardless and let that certainty allow you to figure things out on your end.

-Fk

• Like 1

Why is July a Popular date for weddings?

I choose all 3, You know it would be funny if I flew back (to my home state) for 4th of July, and me and jackie drive down, haha that be funny. (reminder me and jackie are childhood friends)

• 4 weeks later...

just about any time in july, but i voted for what works the best...cause i can leave from there to Martha's vineyard after that for my normal summer vacation.

I would say the first week, because the 7th is my birthday haha.....but it is like a year away, plenty of time to hone my CS skills...

EDIT:And I just looked at the pictures on the facebook off the link to the failed 2012 FF, and you guys need to tag those. Properly. Like with the gamer names. haha

Edited by MattKemp

• 1 month later...

Im good any of those dates...need to start playing CS again. Been wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long since Ive played since my days playing in CAL.

Kinda excited to see its so close to me aswell, only about a 3 hour drive to the Cleveland area for me, seeing as how Im just across the border from Detroit. Will be excited for gaming and shenanigans!

EDIT:And I just looked at the pictures on the facebook off the link to the failed 2012 FF, and you guys need to tag those. Properly. Like with the gamer names. haha

Nah, that won't be happening, lol. I don't want people who I didn't meet in person here openly knowing what I look like.

Let's just say that I'm somewhere in this picture though.

lawl troll... I SEE U JACKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

So I guess this is officially in the works now? Awesome I haven't been to one since '08 I believe. It'll be good to see some old and new faces again. Also any of those dates should work for me as of now. If I get an internship I should be able to take a weekend off and come down from Chicago (either carpool or MegaBus it up), but if I do a study abroad, it won't really matter what the dates are as I will be out of the country.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...