Admin abuse?

specialk

GC Server Admin
(edited)

1 time I used that - really, if I had done it continuously over the entire map/campaign, that would be considered abuse - ok, won't use that in future on you, I'll just timebomb you instead lol - only joking. Be grateful your not Yuri, Jackie likes to pick on her lol

Edited by MPG1770

I dont care if its timebomb , when you drug someone you pretty much useless since you cant shoot anything. I even play black and white sometimes and that doesnt bother me.

Timebomb kills you though

Yeah, but, unless the player is okay with something like that happening to them, it shouldn't really be happening so we can avoid things like this.

Yeah, but, unless the player is okay with something like that happening to them, it shouldn't really be happening so we can avoid things like this.

This is why I dont like playing around with the admin tools. Something thats done in fun can be taken the wrong way and it leads to someone getting angry, and it makes people become paranoid that the admins are messing with them.

Best to reserve the admin powers for dealing with problems.

(edited)

I dont care if its timebomb , when you drug someone you pretty much useless since you cant shoot anything. I even play black and white sometimes and that doesnt bother me.

LOL, like the time you blinded me for an ENTIRE round and poor Guardian had to play seeing eye dog because I was a main lolololol! Never did make it out of the rail yard... It was a relief when you relented on the next map.

Edited by Lookback

LOL, like the time you blinded me for an ENTIRE round and poor Guardian had to play seeing eye dog because I was a main lolololol! Never did make it out of the rail yard... It was a relief when you relented on the next map.

You seemed okay with that though, lol. Admit it though, we all had a good laugh at that.