Some Suggestions For Commands/Personal Opinion

tom

• For !sp, have "all" as a variable option.

I think this would be useful when you're dead and not a main, you can quickly give your points to the last main alive so they can heal and whatnot.

2. Some other commands for efficiency

• !witch, !tank, !spitter, !charger, etc.
  • !p (!points)

I'm not sure what's currently being worked on with the plugin, and I'm not saying these are NEEDED, just a personal opinion.

As far as lrn2keybind goes, personally, I'd rather type than to accidentally hit a key when I don't mean to.

or maybe its random among the remaining survivors rather than spreading it out. 1-4 points for everyone left alive might not be as helpful as all 15-20 some points you have left

Edited by fxsoap

or maybe its random among the remaining survivors rather than spreading it out. 1-4 points for everyone left alive might not be as helpful as all 15-20 some points you have left

I didn't meant 'all' as everyone, rather something along the lines of giving all your points to someone.

For example, "!sp fxsoap all" would give you all my points.

The reason I find that helpful is because normally, if you don't calculate the points in your head, you'd have to type !points to check how many points you have, and then "!sp fxsoap ##"

• Like 1

• For !sp, have "all" as a variable option.

I think this would be useful when you're dead and not a main, you can quickly give your points to the last main alive so they can heal and whatnot.

2. Some other commands for efficiency

• !witch, !tank, !spitter, !charger, etc.
  • !p (!points)

I'm not sure what's currently being worked on with the plugin, and I'm not saying these are NEEDED, just a personal opinion.

As far as lrn2keybind goes, personally, I'd rather type than to accidentally hit a key when I don't mean to.

bind !points at least, nothing bad happens if you accidentally hit it