SMITE - 3rd Person MOBA

lousiest

You can apply almost any genre to any game. RPG, role playing game. Aren't I playing a role in almost every game? RTS, real time strategy. Aren't I doing things strategically in real time in almost every game that isn't turn based?

The only genre name I don't like is MMO. Massively Multiplayer Online, I don't like it because all those words are adjectives in the context of MMO.

This is DOTA2 with better graphics.

No, its just a different perspective with a bloom effect.

Monday Night Combat is the only game so far to change how MOBAs are.

We have "FPS" Styled

Generic RPG

I want

Platforming MOBA

Racing MOBA

MMO MOBA

Yea... MMO MOBA, Wars ALL THE TIME. Yea ye.. and someone is a pointed "King" is allowed to see location of all characters, and can give orders as well as join the fight (joining the fights means you cant see the map, have to be in a castle.) When a Castle gets conquered, everything is 50% cheaper for the victor, and 50% more expensive for the loser. When you "win" it enters peace time, all weapons are "broken" and you can only buy stat potions. The loser team becomes neutral upon loosing the castle so they cant be killed upon or after losing in Peace Time. Can only pick Kings in Peace Time. No leveling, just get gold for buying loot. Large Maps, so it takes like hours to conquer the opposing faction. When Peace Time is over, youre instantly slain if you're on the enemy lines (to prevent camping). Customizable Characters, can pick ANY Class you want in Peace Time, can only change during Peace Time. Dying you loose 1% of gold acquired, losing you loose 20%. Neutral Hub Town in the center of map that sells stuff to players at 10~20% increase, also allows to change factions/defecting (Peace Time Only).