Legendary and Set Pieces anyone?

Flitterkill

magic find just increases the chance that you'll have more affixes on an item, though you can still roll the maximum range for whatever affixes you do roll; legendary items are separate as they come with a set number of affixes. It would be great if they'd tell us why they took the servers off for a maintenance in the middle of the day... I was in the middle of a farm run.

Not a bad amulet. The bonuses seem to really blow, though.

When you start gearing for survivability, just keep in mind that resistances are wasted on mobs in Inferno, when monster power is turned on.

Try to find gear that says "reduces damage from elites by" on it, since it reduces by the actual value shown, whereas resistances receive diminishing returns on all mobs over level 60, and in Inferno, if you're playing on mp1+, all mobs are level 63, so your resistances would be nerfed to 20% of their effective value. Take me, for example, I used to be 900+ resist all, and now I'm below 250 with a lot more survivability. I'm also 98544.10 dps unbuffed, now. But, again, nice find; Assuming you're going frost nova!

I don't know a good one :( I assume everyone has been using the CM FN build, though. It's great in MP10, since you just chain-freeze the ubers (and everything else, for that matter). It drops your dps a little, but they're chain frozen; I'm assuming why they do it. You'd probably want to read up on it. I'm not going to even pretend to try to talk about wizards. I don't know anything about them! :o)

I wish legendaries and set pieces meant what they did in diablo 2, where every class couldn't get away with wearing the exact same gear.

Unfortunately, in diablo 3, every class can wear the exact same quadfecta gear and be ridiculously overpowered:

attack speed

crit chance

crit damage

all resist

and if those pieces have your main stat on them, too, it's all good.

but remember, the only legendary item that stands a chance at that is the hellfire ring. so stack those stats, and watch your dps soar in to the 400k+ range. Just realize, based on the current 1mil gold / usd conversion ratio that it will cost you about 4,000 usd to gear yourself in this manner. Good luck!