I think I'm done playing on this server.

shadocat3271

I always played on this server all the time whenever I had free time, which was almost all the time. It was a good server that was pretty much full all the time(which is a good thing considering this game is practically dead because of LoL, SC2, Dota2, etc.). It even had really good players(and i mean really good players............im looking at you General.........).

But recently, I Haven't played on this server in 2 weeks and have been spending more time playing team fortress 2 and other games. To be honest, this server is hardly fun for me anymore, let alone this game. I cant play for more than 5 minutes without wanting to just leave. I guess that's what you would expect when you've played this game for more than 3 years.

So, if I don't completely stop playing this game, I'll hardly ever play on this server.

Maybe ill come back one day, but for now, im pretty much done......

So peace.........

I know what you mean, After a round or two, I start to get bored of the game. Rarely do I have fun on the game anymore.

There are no amount of mods someone can make to make Valve's abandoned failure fun. Takes them over a year to make one campaign...and it's a campaign no one likes? Why not make Suicide Blitz official instead?

Valve Logic.

This is how I feel about tf2 , boring to me after having done pretty much everything. I play l4d2 because I enjoy the server the members , the noobs and the point system.

Plus all the haters that try to bash me and get owned in the process ;-)

I have plenty of games but have no desire in playing, the next game I would probably buy is CS.

i played all the multi player valve games over the last 13 years burnt them all out. played TF2 for years with SK and Badguy, we would almost always come in first place on sourceOP #1 tf2 sever 33 slot.(very competitive server) . something about jackie LFD2 server just does it for me. i love people, the laughs and the intense game play that i could only get from TF2.

Anybody looking forward to planetside2?

Edited by nucshuco

i played all the multi player valve games over the last 13 years burnt them all out. played TF2 for years with SK and Badguy, we would almost always come in first place on sourceOP #1 tf2 sever 33 slot.(very competitive server) . something about jackie LFD2 server just does it for me. i love people, the laughs and the intense game play that i could only get from TF2.

I tried playing TF2 again recently and I just cannot get into it now. It is so different now. I may take another look at Fortress Forever. It was the source remake of Team Fortress before TF2 got released and I liked it a lot.

We actually have Pro Highlander medals :P

I was talking about CS:go since i really liked CSS , Im having a hard time playing other games and its probably due that i dont have enough time to do it and when i have the chance i rather play l4d2 ..

L4D2 was dead on arrival, mainly from the people complaining about "pub stomping" since day one. Never happened in L4D1, heck more people played the whole campaign whether they were winning or not. Heck even if the other team is loosing by 10 points in L4D2 its "pub stomping"

Ive only touched the server like 5 times in the past 1 to 2 years.