Steam Summer Sale 2012

lousiest

If you trust Kotaku :)

• Portal 2 [$5] - Not only is Valve's first-person puzzler both brilliant and hilarious, it will legitimately make you feel smarter as you play. For $5!
  • Rayman Origins [$15] - A colorful, bouncy platformer that relives the good old days of golden age platforming.
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution [$7.50] - Ridiculously great price for the third Deus Ex, a game that is a sheer joy to experience (at least until its ending sequence, which is kind of a drag). This sale only lasts a few more hours.
  • Sega Genesis Classic Pack 5 [$4.50] - There are tons of great gems packed into this Genesis collection. Beyond Oasis and Wonder Boy in Monster World are well worth your time. And Phantasy Star IV is worth just $4.50 on its own. (Pack 4 is also a great deal!)
  • SpaceChem [$2.50] - An indie puzzle game based on chemistry that Stephen says is much more fun than it sounds.
  • Civilization V [$15] - Fantastic price for a strategy game that will keep you up until 5am every night for the rest of your life.
  • Terraria [$2.50] - Minecraft meets Metroid in this top-notch indie hit.
  • The Walking Dead [$18.74] - Kirk and Tina are nuts over this episodic adventure game. Only two out of five episodes are out so far, but with this package, you'll get them all as they're released.
  • Crusader Kings II [$10] - One of Luke's favorite strategy games and, when modded, the best Game of Thrones video game out there.
  • Legend of Grimrock [$6] - An addictive first-person dungeon crawler reminiscent of old-school games like Stonekeep.

source: 10 Games You Should Buy During The Steam Summer Sale (Kotaku)

You now own: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne, SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive Classics, Comix Zone, Crack Down, Ecco the Dolphin, Gain Ground, Golden Axe, Shinobi 3, Space Harrier II, Vectorman, Altered Beast, Shadow Dancer, E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy, SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive Classics, Alien Storm, Bio-Hazard Battle, Columns III, Decap Attack, Ecco The Tides of Time, ESWAT, Flicky, Golden Axe II, Sword of Vermillion, Virtua Fighter 2, Frozen Synapse Red DLC, FrozenSynapseRedSoundtrack,FrozenSynapseRedSoundtrackFLAC, FrozenSynapseRedMac, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas,Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto 2, Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

I...I didn't need that money anyways.....h-h-here youu go Gabe...just stop hurting me with Steam Sales...

Total Games:177

To be fair some of the ones I havent touched were from Indie Bundles and there are a few that dont use Steam as well.

Edited by ValenAlvern
  • Like 2

Last day of sales today (technically). What's everyone's total haul?

Fallout 3 GOTY: $4.99

Deus Ex Human Revolution: Free (traded credit from GMG.com)

...that's it for me. One day, I'll get Skyrim and Dead Island and download all those free MMOs on Steam, but I'm in no hurry. Anyone else?

• Like 1

I bought:

Trine 2

Divinity II - Dragon Knight Saga

Driver: San Francisco - Deluxe Edition

Far Cry Complete

Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers

SimCity 4 Deluxe

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

Binding of Isaac Wrath of the Lamb

I bought Divine Divinity too, but I'm not sure if that was before the sale or during. I bought it from Good Old Games about a month ago but it just became available on Steam, so I bought it again...

Total Games: 336.

Edited by VooDooPC
  • Like 1

I got:

Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved

All Zombies Must Die!

Trine & Trine 2

Rayman: Origins

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Dungeon Defenders (Elite Gear Pack, Advanced Technology Pack)

Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition

Dead Space

Dead Space 2

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (WHICH IS AWESOME, We should friend each other Voodoo).

Assassin's Creed Bundle: AC1, AC2, AC:Brotherhood, AC: Revelation

Street Fighter IV

Bastion

Games I thought about for a long time but didn't get:

Waking Dead

Alan Wake

92 Total

• Like 1

Yeah! I got the Arcade Edition (twice, because of stupid freaking Games For Windows Live). My Live ID is "TheShinHour." Add me!

Ok I added you. My gamertag is Shin Onikotsu. I'll just add you on steam much easier.

That's a pretty good idea. Buy games when they're on sale for trade later

Well I have the both Batmans and Dragon Age on PS3 already. I did want to play them again but nah.

Edited by onyxdragoon