Anyone interested in or tried DayZ?

Fenix

He all, I just wanted to see if any of the GC members have tried or still play DayZ. I started playing over a month ago and it's incredibly addicting. I play with a group of friends online and it's very fun. Let me know if anyone is interested. If so, I'll post how to get the mod, and maybe we can form a clan, since that game is based on teamwork and ultra-realism.

• 1 month later...

I just started playing about a week ago, i'm familiar with the mechanics and controls but I really haven't had much luck in surviving for more than a couple hours on my longest life. Definitely down to team up if you guys are still playing.

I'm in as well. Unforgiving at times, but it's fun.

• Like 1

I just started playing about a week ago, i'm familiar with the mechanics and controls but I really haven't had much luck in surviving for more than a couple hours on my longest life. Definitely down to team up if you guys are still playing.

I'm in as well. Unforgiving at times, but it's fun.

If we have a group I am sooo down to play I have been wanting to play with a group of people for awhile.

• 2 weeks later...