Guild Wars 2 Roll Call

JackieChan

Urgh, don't know :( Torn between Crystal Desert and Black Gate (dangit Locust, Tony, why can't you 2 be on the same server...). I was also hoping Team Paradigm (they were able to rally their servers during betas like no other) would choose a better server (they've currently selected Anvil Rock, but judging from http://www.gw2guilds.org/overview, doesn't seem to be a lot going on there).

Looking at the guilds list, Black Gate and Crystal Desert have about 60 guilds each, and that seems to be the sweet spot (there are 9 other servers with 50 - 60 guilds). Of course, hard to take into account how many members these guilds have.

Heya folks! If you're looking for server suggestions, the people over at mmorpg are all starting on Jade Quarry and Ashenfort. There's a huge following over there, that server should be jumpin.

I'm totally gonna be there at launch. Should be 11PM CST on 8/24 if they do the "early" early access, right?

P.s. it's good seeing you guys in here (lousiest, jc, etc)!

Heh, I just made a "how I've been" thread, it's been interesting for sure. Glad to catch up with you guys though.

Leaning toward Jade Quarry, but whichever server everyone decides, I'll join with ya. Will you all be on vent for the 3 day headstart? I took off Aug 29-31, so I'll be in GW quite a bit over that time. A coworker bud plays too, so hopefully it's cool if he hops in the vent server too.

Hah, Unclean! I've missed ya, buddy! The place certainly has been cleaner until you've showed up though :P

Heh, nice.

I went to youtube and searched for "unclean" to put up a weird video reply, but do yourself a favor and don't. Some things can't be unseen.