Guild Wars 2 Roll Call

JackieChan

Well as it seems, luck has shined upon me today. I will be joining you guys in GW2!

Well more generosity than luck. Thanks to lousiest I will be able to start playing tonight. I was totally surprised by him givig me a CD key, and I'll find a way to repay him. Somehow, someday, maybe when he's due up for a GC membership? :P

But now I'm super pumped, and I hope I can continue to play a lot even when the babies here, but maybe not a ton at first. Come October we will see!

Lousiest must secretly be super rich the way he throws free games left and right. Reminds me of a treasure Goblin from D III.

Of course, now Nightling is obligated to play with us, how awful of you, lousy! (but we all know he really wanted to play) You guys are awesome. :happy:

I heard 4 horsemen. With a chaser 3 wisemen.

What's all this now? Be a real gentleman and buy him an old fashioned. Also I pre-purchased this way back when they had the first beta. Gonna have to dig up my info as I have no idea what it is.

• Like 1