The CS:GO "Clueless doesn't like the game" Patch

Flitterkill

So I played for the first time last night. I figured we will have our own server as soon as this goes live. It took some coaxing to get people to leave 1.6 and go over to source.

These are my thoughts so far.

• I am still trying to master the difference between CT and T skins because they both look alike from a distance
  • As an addition to above: Friendly Fire will be a biotch in the beginning.

Look for the sims triangle over their head. The scheme is either yellow = T and blue = CT or yellow = enemy and blue = friendly I'm about 95% sure its the former of the 2 choices.

Every time I play office I laugh so hard playing T because the models look like 20 year old hipsters. Skinny jeans, hoodie, backpack, sunglasses and converses. Yeah, those pesky eco-terrorists terrorizing black mesa like that.

Look for the sims triangle over their head. The scheme is either yellow = T and blue = CT or yellow = enemy and blue = friendly I'm about 95% sure its the former of the 2 choices.

Every time I play office I laugh so hard playing T because the models look like 20 year old hipsters. Skinny jeans, hoodie, backpack, sunglasses and converses. Yeah, those pesky eco-terrorists terrorizing black mesa like that.

They were terrorists before it was cool...

Every time I play office I wonder how long until CNN or Opera picks up on the fact there is a terrorist wearing the Stars and Stripes as a mask. Seems like the soccer mom association of America is just going to erupt one day, I can feel it.

Now I'm getting tempted to pick up the game. Can't argue with the price

DO IT!

ps, how's life?

Dude, don't be insensitive, he's melting.

Hey Stutters and Mo,

Been good, haven't been getting much time to play much of anything lately but tyring to sneak in a little gaming here and there.

I picked up CS:GO so I'll swing into the server sometime here.

Its definatley different, but I think closer to CS:Source than CS:Source was to 1.6. Much easier to adjust to GO now

Be interesting to see what kinds of maps and mods ppl come up with for this.

Strange! What's up buddy, been a long time!

I did get pressured into buying...I don't care for it all that much, but I do own it. I probably won't play it much, I find the shot registration even worse for me than Source. I am upgrading pretty soon here, so I will give it a fair chance again after I do that before I put the final nails in the coffin.

I do play BF3 alot though, do you have that?

Also I can't seem to connect to the GC Go server. It lets me in, but as soon as I select T or CT it just hangs forever..

If you join an empty server it'll do that. My last attempt to add bots was unsuccessful. However, if you type "kill" in console, it should let you run around.

I think that if there should be an American representation of terrorists, hipsters are appropriate. While not exactly "scary", they certainly induce more fear than your typical Canadian terrorist

I think some pinstripe suit, top hat outfits would be more appropriate :happy:

Edited by grok