Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JackieChan

CSS or CS:GO

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

45 posts / 3588 viewsLast Reply

I'm just curious on what version of CS we're all going to be playing. I for sure have no interest in getting CS:GO anytime soon unless it goes on sale for like 5 bucks. I'd rather stick with CSS as it feels more like a CS game than GO does.

Hey, I'd be down for some 1.6 action at FragFest. I've been watching a competitive matches from 1.6 lately because of CS:GO and I'm making all the comparisons on what you CAN'T do in CS:GO that you can do in 1.6 and possibly Source. Watching them is really entertaining.

Depends how much GO changes until then. At this rate I think I will be sitting in the corner playing World of Tanks with myself.

I don't always go to LAN parties, but when I do, I play games by with myself.

Edited by stutters
  • Like 1

Depends how much GO changes until then. At this rate I think I will be sitting in the corner playing World of Tanks with myself.

I don't always go to LAN parties, but when I do, I play games by with myself.

Well that's... uhh... informative... I'm not sure if I'll make it this year after all!

This seems a little premature considering GO hasn't come out yet. By the time FFO rolls around, CS:GO may be seeing a lot of play from us.

You should at least try it, its actually a lot better. At that price who couldn't at least try it.

And by a lot better, I mean a lot better than the earlier beta. Not better than Source.

Edited by samurai nightling

I did try it I had the beta. It did getter better after some updates but I still wasn't very impressed with it. Nothing made me think wow, I would much rather play this than Source especially for $15.

• Like 1