Mann vs Machine - TF2 Co-Op

lousiest

The trailer for sure is awesome.

I played a couple maps already. The queue time was taking forever, so I thought, "what if I just type 'map mvm_" in console?" Lo and behold it worked and my game was very quickly joined by 5 other people. Was trying to get Nightling's buddy into my game and we won a couple maps. It's pretty fun and might get me to play TF2 for a little bit again.

Oh so it is possible to actually play it.

I'm actually pretty ticked off about this whole thing, since I've donated about an hour of sitting in cue waiting for the server to give me a reason why I got disconnected.

I'm not sure what I'm more upset about though, my wasted efforts or that this is from Valve. Ok, definitely the latter.

Oh so it is possible to actually play it.

I'm actually pretty ticked off about this whole thing, since I've donated about an hour of sitting in cue waiting for the server to give me a reason why I got disconnected.

I'm not sure what I'm more upset about though, my wasted efforts or that this is from Valve. Ok, definitely the latter.

Same thing happened too me. It said 5 minutes, then 2 minutes, then went back up to 5, then back to 2. 15 minutes later it starts to connect to a server and it disconnected me saying the server was out of date. Then I had to sit in the queue for another 10 minutes for a new match.

Open the server browser, type in mvm in the tags (Mann vs Machine) and look for a server with as few people in it as possible (4 or 5 ppl). Then join.

You'll get in after a few tries. I got in three times and it took me less than a couple of minutes.