de_monastery released 8/18

turnbullTeRRoR

Nifty little map about the same size as canyon its not overly large but bombsites should be little more balanced and shouldn't be nearly as demanding on your system as canyon.

http://css.gamebanana.com/maps/168019

if anyone was wondering about about de_utility_beta I've not worked on it much. I guess my next project would be to fix it so that its more playable and better balanced especially at B-site

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR
  • Like 1

GC Alumni
(edited)

I think the best strat for CTs is to all rush one way (since map is small you can reach either site from virtually any route in decent time) and retake site from behind T's if the way you rushed isn't the same as the T's. If you happen to rush and meet head on..oh boy its gonna be a slaughter house. I thought about removing middle access to A- and making it CT- to A / Underpass to A- and TspawnHall to A only. B- you have ramp/overpass/apartmentcombo to B and Sideyard to B and CT-to B. I think if CT's play it thus it will make the map really fun. Or Ct's need to learn to camp it better.

PS Woden had a couple of really nice Clutches CT side.

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

GC Alumni
(edited)

Can't you guys remove de_canyonbeta its pretty much just taking up space now that you have reg de_canyon

I guess I'm going to fix the lighting in de_utility_Beta and fix some B site issues and re-release as de_utility if/when this happens I will post a link.

As of right now any changes to de_monastery are pure speculation. I'd like to play it some more before making changes.

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR