it is the voice program we will be using. All are welcome

not just for guild wars also,

http://install.crewgaming.com/

Private Dayz Server

173.242.115.180:2302

http://dayz.metrocraft.org/lmap/

Edited by SirTony
  • Like 1

Not that it really matters... I mean, everyone can rock what they want... But we have a vent server; plenty of room. Is there a particular reason why we would have GC GW2 players pulled off our own vent?

We can also push a button and make the vent a mumble any time we want as well. Or just start a separate mumble server.

GC Alumni
(edited)

*Edit* OUR Vent server currently only has 25 slots, that would be the only possible limiting factor. But in the past year I've seen no more than 10 people in there at once.

Edited by Biggs

Well since 1999 'UO" and 2002 "Shadowbane" hardcore pvp'ers have been playing together for years now all have there own vents and mumble and TeammSpeak 3.

What I noticed about GC was that you were made up of many clans and guilds and had made a home for them all.

" Coalition"

an alliance or union between groups, factions, or parties, esp for some temporary and specific reason

So my game plan is when the guilds and clans start to organize and do large Raids together ,they need a common

Alliance to connect with. Later i can give you some hard numbers, 65 peeps per clan around 6 clans 390 people is what I am looking

at here so. Most need Ios and Android connections for when not in game and @ work.

Usually all guilds and clans go back to there own voice comm's after Raid party's are over. My intention was not to pull any members away

from any clans or guilds. But to bring them together during large batlles were voice comm and command is a must.

So again I didnt want to aasume that you would pay for that large of server. I will check my prices "110.00 a month @ 400 man server" and if you can get me a better deal with

your provider please let me know. I will cover all cost if to much to bear.

Thanks again FK for all the help.

Well, seems everyone has money these days; FragFest Ohio 2013 should be bacchanalian...

400 is probably out of our range. If you are serious about this I'll make the call and see what they can do. Month to month or paying multiple months at a time?

Without calling these guys are $72/month at 400

https://commandchannel.com/Order/

And these guys are $25/month out of Missouri

http://multiplayvoiceservers.com/order/voice-comms/murmur-mumble/

So, what I'm hearing from you is I get a finders fee kickback? Pretty sure that's what I'm hearing...

So my game plan is when the guilds and clans start to organize and do large Raids together ,they need a common

Alliance to connect with. Later i can give you some hard numbers, 65 peeps per clan around 6 clans 390 people is what I am looking

at here so. Most need Ios and Android connections for when not in game and @ work.

There's 2 problems I have with this.

Do we honestly, truely honestly see more than 50-100 people on a talk server at once? I mean come on, everyone has different schedules and play times. I'm not so sure about this.

And then ios and android apps for when not in game and at work? Whats the point if you're not in game, or at least planning to be in game soon. And I hope people aren't playing at work. Get off the game and be productive lol.

(edited)

WoW Samurai really. Lets just drop this subject now. I have never in my life seen such negative attitudes in my life.

Games are meant to be fun and not such harsh backlash of words. I am sorry I even posted the offer.

Have fun and good luck.

Please just delete this thread

Edited by SirTony

No no, I was merely stating this stuff in defense of GC getting a mumble server. I know how stuff costs money, and I was just trying to be practical about the real need/use of it. I'm not downing your guys mumble or anything.

However the playing at work is one thing I'll stand my ground on. It's unnecessary. Hence why its work and not home. And that comment was more of a personal opinion that anyone can just disregard if they so choose.

I see no backlash of words, only trying to be practical about the use of money, and of why we need mumble over a vent we already pay for. Sorry for trying to think it through.

We don't pay for our Vent...

We have money...

100/month for a super huge Mumble server = not the best use of GC funds...

$25/month might be interesting.

Everyone looking for drama the last few days - all is good - awesome offer from SirTony - and my question still stands - month to month or pay multiple months at a time.

Group hug! Group hug time! :)

But seriously, I wish someone would invent a way to convey intonation in written text. I've heard (and met) Sammy IRL before, so I can picture him saying what he writes and I know he always means well. And it's very gracious of you Tony to be offering your server :)

edit: FK, can we use Tony's instead? Thought he was offering his server so we won't have to set up our own. I think it doesn't matter whether we use GC's vent or Tony's Mumble. Honestly, I am kinda excited to use Tony's too, since that means we get to met people from his guild too :D

Edited by lousiest