Back!

Unclean

Hi all!

It's good to see a lot of familiar names around here (FK, bushwack, 3vil, JC, Preacher, etc). What's been poppin' over the last year or so? Anyone care to share some of the highlights? What are you guys playing these days, how was FF OH, etc?

Sorry I just kinda disappeared for awhile, lots of RL stuff got in the way. I switched jobs last summer and was feeling out the new company. So far it's been awesome, working for Restaurant.com (if you guys don't know it, check it out. Great way to save money dining out, this is the site Groupon used to make their business model. And if you want to make money, I can hook ya up with a free enrollment in the sales program). They're way more laid back here than my last job, StutteringJohn would appreciate that if he's still around these parts. It was a huge pay bump too, so life was good. It felt like I won some kind of job lottery.

Then my wife's mom's health started declining, and she passed back in Feb. So that trumped any gaming, no question. Then when things were starting to settle down, more news! My wife is pregnant, we're expecting our first next Feb (code name Baby Carlos). So that's exciting, but a crapton of doctor appointments and special care. That seems to be settling down somewhat too now, so the gaming future looks bright again. Guild Wars 2 starts this weekend, aww yeah.

Other than that, I've been playing KillingFloor almost exclusively. Great game, and easy to play for 15-30 minutes here and there.

Anyway, I'm not sure how to end this post, so here's an emoticon of a burglar. :burglar:

If you didnt know we have a Killing Floor server running. Welcome back even though Ive played with you a few times in Killing Floor.

When you work for a website is it from your home? Or is it like an office to go to or something? Also hope you have a healthy child and sorry about your Mom. Must have been a nice mother since she let you marry her daughter.

Thanks guys! I'll add that KF server to my favorites, and it's good playing with ya in there.

And yeah Filter - it was weird that you had *just* posted that. I hadn't logged in for what, a year? Year and a half? Maybe you should reference more people and summon them too! Maybe not the one that likes OJ, or perhaps loves it though. But anyone else.

VA - I can work from home some days, but mostly come into the office. It's a pretty sweet gig though, they respect the work/life balance, have a ping pong table/wii/etc in the break room, bagel Wednesdays, fresh fruit Fridays, etc. There's a MarioKart tournament going on right now too, over 40 people signed up. Definitely makes it worth it to come in. Plus it must be tough to work from home all the time, all those distractions... Not to mention, it's cutting-edge stuff career-wise, so it's been great all around. For those of you that feel like you're stuck in a rut, sometimes the grass truly is greener on the other side.

For anyone in Northern IL, we will have a FT business analyst position open soon, and anyone can become an Independent Consultant (to sign up restaurants and make 20% commission off any certificate sales). I can get up to four $89 registration fees waived if you guys are interested. It'd be great for college students, people looking to boost their income a little, etc. /end plug

Great, now I have to shower...

Welcome back buddy! Grab CS:GO - non-Euclidean maps+zombies=you forgot you had a baby like 7 days ago

Otherwise, yes...GW2...well maybe I'll meet the girl of my dreams in an MMO. in4b it's Jackie in disguise...

• Like 1