Guild Wars Ventrilo Meeting

SirTony

I will be in GC vent until lauch, if you have any questions on the game plan please come in and ask questions.

There is a plan for launch. If you dont like the plan or direction its going you are always welcome to go another way.

IP: vent.gcftw.com

Port: 23447

PW: summergc

• Like 1

Yeah, I've tried everything and it still won't authenticate. I'm just using my forum name as the user and putting the pass in the password field on the server setup.. Using that IP and port. It says server is available and that it connects, just that my username and password are incorrect and it can't authenticate. oh well.

Unclean - you are still in the vent server as a registered user - you probably had/have admin on it. I can't nuke you and/or change your password without rebooting the server, which at the moment is a bad idea. That password overrides the generic server password so unless you can remember/guess it you'll have to wait until a the vent goes quiet, probably sometime Saturday mid-morning-ish. Then I'll reboot it and clear you for using the regular password.

Makes sense. Not sure if you already took care of it or not, but I created a new vent profile and GC server connection, and that worked. Strange, since I was still copying/pasting the login info.

GW2 is really polished, btw. JackieChan saw a little lag here and there, but mostly it was smooth sailin' for all of us. NJ ArenaNet/NCSoft!

Edit: Oh dang, I had to open my fool mouth. Connection errors, no one is able to log in this morning it seems. D'oh!

Edited by Unclean