Korean Music Video

Jibbajabba

(edited)

Something inside me says this is bad music, but I can't stop listening...

Nope, it's actually pretty amazing.

Not even kidding, even though takes a heavy influence from LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem and Benny Benassi's Satisfaction (I would link to the latter but...too sexy), the production is top notch and, I'm sure I'm not just speaking for myself when I say, PSY is someone we can all love.

Edited by anonymo

Something inside me says this is bad music, but I can't stop listening...

Nope, it's actually pretty amazing.

Not even kidding, even though takes a heavy influence from LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem and Benny Benassi's Satisfaction (I would link to the latter but...too sexy), the production is top notch and, I'm sure I'm not just speaking for myself when I say, PSY is someone we can all love.

psy is cool and from watching love letter and xman i do like him as a comedian but as far as songs go not very interested yet.

• 1 month later...

It's got a cool beat. I liked it. But anyonymo is correct, I was just going to say this is the Korean version of LMFAO and I've always been a fan of Benny Benassi. No wonder I liked this lol.

PSY has been active since 2000 and his style has rarely changed. LMFAO has been active since 2006 or so.

I am happy for Psy and his success but the craze is out of hand because now people who no knowledge of Koreans or the culture will just think Psy/Gangnam Style.

Yeah, but that happens to loads of artists. They get known for one song, which often doesn't really reflect their actual sound. Good example is Blur. Ask a North American to name one song of theirs that isn't Song 2 (without Google help), most probably can't do it, even though they were head to head with Oasis in the 90s in Britain for the BritPop market. Not to mention the lead singer/writer for Blur was the driving musical force behind Gorillaz.

With reference to Psy, though, I'm pretty sick of the song. It's catchy, I suppose, but it's just too....everywhere. Funny to watch people try the dance though.