New Plugin Public Test

JackieChan

Hey guys, I just wanted to see if anyone was interested in trying out a new plugin I wrote for a second server if there is going to be one.

It's a lot different than the points system that is on the 10v10 right now and would put a big emphasis on teamwork.

This idea is basically "Survivor Classes".

There would be 5 classes to choose from: Assault, Medic, Civilian, Sniper, and Support.

Assault can only use assault rifles for their primary weapons.

Medics can only use Tier 1 weapons plus the M4. As a medic, they're the only one who gets a first aid kit and it has unlimited uses so they're the ones to keep alive.

Civilians are an interesting, yet nerfed class. They can ONLY use tier 1 weapons, but they're also the only ones who can use throwable items (pipe bombs, molotovs, and bile jars).

Snipers can only use sniper rifles. That's it. They're the long range class obviously.

Support can only use shotguns and Tier 3 weapons (M60 and grenade launcher), but they can also drop ammo piles for their team.

At the start of a round/map, all first aid kits and ammo piles are removed from the map. Players will have to rely on each other to take down the Special Infected more than ever.

You can pick what class you want at the start of each round, but there are limits on how many of each class there can be. Currently, there are only 2 assault, 1 medic, 2 sniper, 1 support, and the rest would be civilian. If you fail to choose a class before the round begins or you join mid game, you will be automatically assigned a class.

I feel it would put a more emphasis on teamwork since not only do people have to rely on each other already, but they have to make sure classes are kept alive as everyone has a role to play.

So, what are your thoughts on this? The plugin is already written and I was hoping to test it on a larger scale. If you want to try it for yourself, just let me know in this thread and we can set up a coop campaign for it.

• Like 1

I forgot to mention that once you pick a class, you will automatically be given a weapon from that class. Here is the list of what weapons what classes can use (and pick up off the ground):

Assault:

-M4

-AK47

-SCAR

-SG552

Medic:

-M4

-First Aid Kit

-Defibrillator

-Silenced SMG

-SMG

-Chrome Shotgun

-Pump Shotgun

-MP5

Civilian:

-SMG

-Silenced SMG

-Pump Shotgun

-Chrome Shotgun

-All Throwables

Sniper:

-Hunting Rifle

-Military Sniper

-AWP

-Scout

Support:

-SPAS

-Pump Shotgun

-Auto Shotgun

-Chrome Shotgun

-M60

-Grenade Launcher

Still might make it so you can't be the same class for 2 consecutive maps.

GC Coalition Member

Charger with double hp 0.0 :D

how soap say, that spitter should be awesome.

also a boomer that will splash in air too :D (now if you are 1 cm in air it dont hurt the humans )

or a mega boom :D

tank who shot fire? who know :)

Loving this! What about the infected? Any changes to them? And when you say "drop to the ground". doesn't that mean everyone else will be able to pick it up?

Infected will be the same. "Drop on the ground" means just that. It will drop an ammo pile on the ground and everyone can refill their ammo.