Borderlands 2 - What's the word?

Flitterkill

Been playing it with LiMiT, Jackie, and others... San', Dragonfire, Peckles and Onyx all have it and many others too.

Got up to level 11, it seems a lot like Borderlands. Hardest thing to get used to is the new menu system but after some hours using it, I like it. I think the writing and jokes are better so far, more and better jokes overall. Though it's been a while since I played 1, maybe I'm not remembering all the jokes.

Been playing it with LiMiT, Jackie, and others... San', Dragonfire, Peckles and Onyx all have it and many others too.

Got up to level 11, it seems a lot like Borderlands. Hardest thing to get used to is the new menu system but after some hours using it, I like it. I think the writing and jokes are better so far, more and better jokes overall. Though it's been a while since I played 1, maybe I'm not remembering all the jokes.

The only punny things came from bosses in BL1

As already stated, humor is spot on and permeates the experience. Shooting and looting is just as awesome as it was before. I also think the FOV thing has helped A LOT from BL1. I used to get nauseous after a while of playing it and I'm having zero problems with the new one. I'm only level 8, but it's been great so far.

I haven't played any co-op yet, so hoping to try that out soon. It looks like getting a party together or joining one already in progress seems dead simple though. Similar look to main menu of Diablo III.

Yep. Been playing with Biggs, Jackie and C.I.D. joined in yesterday. Just as in BL1 everything is run and gun and get the loot. The scope of BL2 seems a lot larger early on in the game. BL started you out small and worked up, but in BL2 the 'world' is just huge to begin with. The writing and voices are hillarious and I think maybe even a little darker and morbid than BL1. Co-op is great. I actually enjoy it better in a group versus single player. Only problem I've encountered is sending invites. Somestimes they don't go out or people haven't been able to join. Menu is indeed different and there are more things to keep track of like your Badass points and tokens. Also, they have a sepperate currancy for upgrading ammo count, bank slots and backpack slots and right now it's hard to come by. I'm sure that later in the game it will be more frequent and we can upgrade accordingly. All in all great game and if you are a fan of BL than this is a must have. I'm sure the DLC for BL2 will be great and well worth it.

S.

Never played the first one or this new one. What is this game about and like anyway?

It's Diablo as a FPS. Weapons are procedurally generated so there are nearly limitless combinations, 4 player co-op where everything is harder and you get better loot with more players. Also the whole thing is presented in a very humourus way. Very light vehicle use, not really a big part of the game play...what am I forgetting?

Never played the first one or this new one. What is this game about and like anyway?

Do you like to shoot things?

Do you like to shoot midgets and/or mutant creatures?

Do you like to shoot midgets and/or mutant creatures in the face with a shotgun that fires 3 cartridges of explosive/fire/shock/acidic hellfire at one time?

If the answer is "YES", then this game is definitely for you.

Bazillions of awesome, procedurally generated random weapons. Pistols that, when reloaded, are thrown and explode like grenades, with a fresh one materializing in your hand. Revolvers, SMGs, shotguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, modded grenades that, when thrown, can spawn 10 little grenades to carpet bomb an area.

Oh, and 4 (soon to be 5) different classes with special abilities and branching skill trees full of awesome upgrades.

Plus all that other stuff Anonymo said.

Does that answer your question?

• 8 months later...

I'm going through my... 4th play though. Got my soldier to level 61 and just about at the Warrior in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. I'll go through all the DLC again as well. I have some lower level alts that I could level as well. If anyone is at level 50 and in need of some decent weapons I still have a few in my inventory I'll slide anyones way if they need it. They are useless in Ultimate but I hung onto them. Message me on Steam.

S.