Need a ban

{9+}Fluffy

Actually, I need two: Vladamir Shootin' and DeathTheKid. Both were warned about rushing, both rushed and abandoned the rest of their teammates far before there was any reason to. They rushed a very long way. This occurred at approximately 11:10 Friday 9/21.

I gave them several warnings, and offered them a chance to explain. They didn't do so.

For something as simple as rushing, a supporting demo would help. I'm very reluctant to just go ahead and ban someone for rushing without the evidence, and who knows if they even speak English. Was it their first time on our server too?

I've seen Vladamir around before, don't know about DeathTheKid. I'm not sure what speaking English has to do with it. If you don't want to ban them, feel free not to. I'll get a demo next time.

On the other hand, I don't know what speaking English has to do with it. Rushers who don't speak English aren't really better than those who do. Probably worse, since they'll be harder to change.

Edit: Unload was on the server too and could attest to it, as was Kickstand.

Edited by {9+}Fluffy

09/21/12 10:09:30: Fluffy.gc<496><STEAM_1:1:5466497><> executes: say "YOu will be banned if you continue to rush"

I'm not sure you should make that sort of claim, then simply bring two names to the forums and say 'Please ban'.

It's very hard for me to tell just from the logs what happened, but it does seem that DeathTheKid is not new on the server. He was using the !buy commands, and there were several players asking him not to rush in chat.

I'm not so sure about Vladimir... from the few lines of chat that were there, he seemed new to me.

I've placed a 1-day ban on DeathTheKid--next time bring a little bit more evidence (more than just your word), this just doesn't support a permaban.

Oh, wasn't asking for a permaban, just whatever seemed appropriate. I guess since I was reporting on something that was already dated, it was kind of moot.