GC Minecraft Mark 2

Flitterkill

GC Board Member

Server is back up, has the same world on it as last time.

Server address: gcminecraft.game.nfoservers.com:25565

Dynmap address: http://gcminecraft.g...rvers.com:8123/

I tried copying and pasting areas into a new world, but it was literally very rough around the edges. Plus, I don't really know everyone that wanted stuff moved over other than Dragonfire and Hailfire, so I decided to just keep the old map.

It's currently whitelisted... I've added as many player names as I recognized from the server's player data, so if you're unable to join the server... reply to this thread with your minecraft name and we'll add you to the whitelist.

I've put the CoreProtect plugin on there which Valen has suggested, so it may be that we don't really need the whitelist... we'll see. Everyone who had admin on the old server still has it, and is already whitelisted. Admins, you can also whitelist player names from in-game, the command is /whitelist add .

*UPDATE* New map; dumped whitelist because we had low traffic.

Edited by Biggs
  • Like 1

I know Dragonfire and some others put quite alot of time into their areas. If we can copy+paste small chunks over that works--if we can't, just load the world we had, and maybe can deal with repairing the grief-ed areas.

Welp after swimming in it a couple times, *most* of the lava is gone from the griefed area near spawn. Might be a little hidden still so be aware when you go to repair the area. Left a bit of gravel / cobblestone behind , bit of a mess but easier to deal with then lava :)

It was no lie, there was indeed a whole lot of lava. Thought I was done a couple times just to turn around and see more.

Suprised to see a few chest were still there, as well as a bed right between bunch of lava that I kept trying to sleep in. Who needs a blanket warmer!

• 2 weeks later...
GC Alumni
(edited)

Hey i'd like to join the server :D

Zynke_Ze_Ninja

its an old name don't judge ...

I too am waiting for mojang to allow account name changes... been in the works for 8 months, but it hasn't happened.

You're now on the whitelist.

Edited by Biggs