Simcity

amertrash

gais gais, let's restart the region :P

Probably a good idea. I couldn't even claim some abandoned areas because apparently the original claimant had some ultra-content that I don't have (Lousiest*cough).

• Like 2

(edited)

I knew I should have made my city near Jackie's! Ebil totally stood me up, now I'm all alone.

Edit: I also have a MUUUCH better understanding of the game than I did when I started my GC city.

Edited by VooDooPC

Anyone want to start a new region with me? Was thinking of a small region with a max of 4 cities so everyone can be neighbors.

Don't know what Maxis's deal with making only 4 cities be neighbors while the other cities are only there for tourist means...such a stupid idea. Why wouldn't every city in the region be connected by road? I guess that would make too much sense.

Anyone want to start a new region with me? Was thinking of a small region with a max of 4 cities so everyone can be neighbors.

Don't know what Maxis's deal with making only 4 cities be neighbors while the other cities are only there for tourist means...such a stupid idea. Why wouldn't every city in the region be connected by road? I guess that would make too much sense.

Do Reflection Atoll, 7 cities, all connected.

• Like 1

I would love to join the region, starting the 12th though lol :)

Do Reflection Atoll, 7 cities, all connected.

Done. Named it "GC Redux". Dang overused latan words. Send me an Origin message if you want an invite. I don't get home from work until 5pm CST so I'll send any invite then to people who are interested...and won't up and abandon the region.

(edited)

http://www.simcity.com/en_US/blog/article/a-simcity-update-and-something-for-your-trouble

My favorite part in that article:

"And to get us back in your good graces, we're going to offer you a free PC download game from the EA portfolio. On March 18, SimCity players who have activated their game will receive an email telling them how to redeem their free game."

If that's true, I'm gonna pick the new Tombraider game on EA. She has a bow and arrow. 0_0

Edited by Girlzilla