Simcity

amertrash

(edited)

http://www.simcity.c...or-your-trouble

My favorite part in that article:

"And to get us back in your good graces, we're going to offer you a free PC download game from the EA portfolio. On March 18, SimCity players who have activated their game will receive an email telling them how to redeem their free game."

If that's true, I'm gonna pick the new Tombraider game on EA. She has a bow and arrow. 0_0

Please dont bother...trust me, its a hopeless game! There is no challenge whatsoever in the puzzles...basically burn this, burn that and viola "You have completed this area, Congrats!"

Besides its single player....just use OTHER MEANS of getting the game :P

Edited by Avengers

(edited)

Done. Named it "GC Redux". Dang overused latan words. Send me an Origin message if you want an invite. I don't get home from work until 5pm CST so I'll send any invite then to people who are interested...and won't up and abandon the region.

Would be nice to setup that 16 cities region and then let GC players populate it as they buy the game...

btw what happens if players abandon it anyways, does that city still stay or automatically gets demolished ? Are other players allowed to claim it and continue building on it by claiming abandoned regions ?

Edited by Avengers

(edited)

we do have a 16 city region currently on US East 2 called GamersCoalition

Nope, if you abandon the city it stays the same, which is urgh.... others can claim it

Are all spots full in that region ? and if others can claim it why not just bulldoze the city down and start fresh if people are abandoning it ?

Edited by Avengers

(edited)

http://www.simcity.c...or-your-trouble

My favorite part in that article:

"And to get us back in your good graces, we're going to offer you a free PC download game from the EA portfolio. On March 18, SimCity players who have activated their game will receive an email telling them how to redeem their free game."

If that's true, I'm gonna pick the new Tombraider game on EA. She has a bow and arrow. 0_0

Tomb Raider is published by Square Enix, not EA, even if it is on Origin. The games you can expect would be The Sims, Dead Space, Need for Speed, EA Sports Games, Battlefield, Mass Effect, Medal of Honor and probably Crysis. Also don't expect any games that have come out in the last 6 months.

I really like Tomb Raider, it's a well made fun adventure.

Edited by VooDooPC
  • Like 1

We already have 8 on our current 16 city map. So if we moved to a 7 there'd be one left out and then Avenger isn't going to start playing until the 12th, we'd have 2 left out.

For confirmed players so far we have:

1.) Biggs

2.) JackieChan

3.) Lousiest

4.) Girlzilla

5.) Jack Burton

6.) PronounceMyName

7.) VooDooPC

8.) Ebildustbunny

9.) Avengers

Maybe we can do an 11 city map?

• Like 1

hmm... simcity has a serious flaw imho that limits your city's lifespan - water. even with a city that has a river running through it, water along the river can round out! seriously?

Mad Maxx and Tank Girl survived fine without water!

Mad Maxx and Tank Girl survived fine without water!

:o

So then the only way to provide water to your sims would be to give them sewage water and try to purify it?

not sure cause even polluted groundwater will eventually run out i think

So then the only way to provide water to your sims would be to give them sewage water and try to purify it?

not sure cause even polluted groundwater will eventually run out i think

Well, since the original water turns up as polluted, and then you purify it, and the sims use the water again, and then it gets polluted again, and then you purify it again, and then they use it again etc.

If they don't even give us that then this is seriously game breaking lol.

We already have 8 on our current 16 city map. So if we moved to a 7 there'd be one left out and then Avenger isn't going to start playing until the 12th, we'd have 2 left out.

1.) Biggs

2.) JackieChan

3.) Lousiest

4.) Girlzilla

5.) Jack Burton

6.) PronounceMyName

7.) VooDooPC

8.) Ebildustbunny

9.) Avengers

So who's creating the city map and handing out the invites!?

(edited)

1.) Biggs

2.) JackieChan

3.) Lousiest

4.) Girlzilla

5.) Jack Burton

6.) PronounceMyName

7.) VooDooPC

8.) Ebildustbunny

9.) Avengers

It seems only Servers in US have had issues such as roll backs, crashes and seeing simply too much traffic....it would be advisable to have someone in UK or Europe create the region and you can all be invited.

Also, go for 16 cities instead of 11, in case more people wanna join in later or some wanna create 2+ cities to exploit more resources out of the region....Lastly whoever is setting up the region might as well assign what focus each person would have in terms of power, water, dealing with sewage, etc....so we can all trade in the aspects our city would be low in.

YES YOU CAN RUN OUT OF WATER EVEN IF YOUR CITY IS ON THE BEACH OF A VAST OCEAN! AMAZING HUH!

Edited by Avengers

The problem with 16 cities is that we'd have the same problem we do now. One or two people are going to be left alone not connected to anything.

*raises hand*

I'm supplying everyone thing for my city by myself. Who needs help :P

Yeah, I'm currently doing the same thing opposite of you. Not connected to anyone but Ebil and she hasn't played on the GC region since the first day.

Managed to find time to play for about an hour today, it's pretty fun. I'd be down for joining a region with other GCers, though I'll still have limited playing time (if any) until the 18th or so.

Assuming my Origin ID is just my profile name...I am Peklz, feel free to add me, and I may feel free to accept.

• Like 1

The problem with 16 cities is that we'd have the same problem we do now. One or two people are going to be left alone not connected to anything.

*raises hand*

I'm supplying everyone thing for my city by myself. Who needs help :P

Yeah, I'm currently doing the same thing opposite of you. Not connected to anyone but Ebil and she hasn't played on the GC region since the first day.

salute you guys. playing myself is very hard, cause you have to build everything and space is at a premium.

Tomb Raider is published by Square Enix, not EA, even if it is on Origin. The games you can expect would be The Sims, Dead Space, Need for Speed, EA Sports Games, Battlefield, Mass Effect, Medal of Honor and probably Crysis. Also don't expect any games that have come out in the last 6 months.

I really like Tomb Raider, it's a well made fun adventure.

Hmmm, in that case maybe I'd get something for my Battlefield 3 - I don't have all of the DLCs!!!111 I think.

Edited by Girlzilla