LFM Farm group; 100k+ dps, survivability

Sky

Hi everyone, if you're looking to group, and have 100k+ dps when buffed, and can survive on Monster Power 5+, we're looking for two more players to round out our farm group.

We're asking for survivability because it only hinders us if you can't survive against elite and non-elite packs.

Currently, I'm tanking with 65k unbuffed and ~118k buffed, and the wizard I play with is pushing 180k dps

We occasionally pick a random act, do infernal machines, and usually run late-night sessions.

im pushing around 100k buffed dps... I usually run mp4-mp5 solo atm but I play weird times so I prolly wont be able to join you :(... that and I still need to find a lifesteal weapon, should help my survivabily a bit more

Sky

haha well, we play during late night; somewhere around 11pm to 5am eastern; since we both work during the day, and only require a few hours of sleep. lol.

I'm asking for around 100k dps, because I provide group buffs of around 64%, and sometimes 74% if I feel like running with that set up. Personal buffs run up to 113%, and sometimes 123% if I'm running that set up!

Sky

You can always add me; ve3tit#1950 ; he and i generally farm on mp4 or mp5, because it's the most efficient setting for us. We don't need the higher MP's because our gear contains MF, so we're generally at or over the cap.

Sky

but, sir! you've been OFFLINE FOR SIXTY DAYS.

Come back to the game, we'll carry you to victory! Tirtul and I actually carried a fellow through mp6 early this morning.

@Hoojee: We usually stick to mp5 - 7 because the health multipliers get to the point that it's simply not time-efficient to do the higher MP levels.

• 4 months later...