Star Wars 7

lousiest

It should be based on the Timothy Zahn books but I doubt it will be. The series based on Grand Admiral Thrawn (books) were amazing but took place a year or two after Episode 6. Well.... Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford are much older now. Not sure how they will work it out.

I hope this is amazing, otherwise I'll be very disappointed, and I'm thinking more likely than not I will be.

we can always hope. The last 3 might as well have been disney films anyway, but im prettty sure the magic of the originals has been lost forever

Maybe they'll even call it 'A New Hope'... but probably not.

• Like 1

*snip*

My favorite parody of the death star, is when they say "Thats no Moon" and its a picture of an donkey.

EDIT: The thought of the word being censored to donkey makes me chuckle. Chuckling if they do that on day time TV.

"Dude quit being such an -DONKEY-!"

Edited by ValenAlvern

Mikey Mouse is shown to be able to fight with a Keyblade so I imagine a Light Saber would be no different.

I'm sure Taskmaster from Marvel could just watch a Jedi and learn due to his ability.

So, I expect a Mikey and Taskmaster cameo, lol.

Edited by onyxdragoon

Taskmaster is a marvel character.

Yeah, I said that... Disney owns Marvel.

Maybe some small Guardians of the Galaxy cameo, since the movie is already planned. Nova Force vs The Force?!

Edit: Nova Force wouldn't make sense, nevermind.

Edited by onyxdragoon

Now will it be female Taskmaster or male Taskmaster.

Deadpool would be out...breaking the fourth wall...BANGBANGBANGBANG "WHOA is that a lightsaber? AND IT WORKS, man beats those children toys huh?". Wolverine would be cool "Use the force" I am planning to use force, bub. Fantastic 4our.... Nah, I dont think it would work. Magneto as a Sith WOULD work, since it appears majority of things in the Star Wars uni is metal.

Luke surveys a planet and its the Disney planet, new companions Mickey, Donald and Goofy as they search for Princesses of Heart.