Mass Effect 4?

lousiest

I love how people whined about the ending of ME3. Since when does anyone even care about the endings? It's all about the game. Crap, I skip the endings =p

Yeah, Jackie, I bought it when it came out - didn't play the story, because I haven't played ME2, yet. Still haven't. I played the multiplayer for a few days, then quit to go to a new game. I won't lie, the multiplayer was fun, but not worth 60$ ^-^

I love how people whined about the ending of ME3. Since when does anyone even care about the endings? It's all about the game. Crap, I skip the endings =p

Yeah, Jackie, I bought it when it came out - didn't play the story, because I haven't played ME2, yet. Still haven't. I played the multiplayer for a few days, then quit to go to a new game. I won't lie, the multiplayer was fun, but not worth 60$ ^-^

I agree with you about how people feel about the ending. Yeah, maybe it wasn't great, but why does it really matter? If I only cared about the ending I would go read Wikipedia. I cared about the adventure, the characters, the action. Should people really dismiss the work of hundreds of people including artists, programs, voice actors and all the other people that put hard work into a game because people didn't like the ending? Well, you know what? Truck those people who didn't like the ending! Same thing with Diablo 3, people say poop like, "It was horrible!" you know what? It wasn't horrible, you're horrible and truck you!

• Like 2

I bought ME3 solely on the single player experience...but I just never had the desire to play it after I heard the core of the gameplay is being errand boy (or girl) for all your crewmates again. I hated that about the second game.

Not to mention that Bioware took too long to patch the import face bug that my interest waned.

• 2 months later...

Ooooooooo ME4! :o I still have to finish ME3!!

I loved Mass Effect 2. Played a long time back.

I play two Shepards.

Amanda Shepard, the "good" one, who wouldn't hurt a fly.

This one's her in Mass Effect 2:

MassEffect22010-08-0521-41-56-73_zps3168e02a.png

And her Mass Effect 3 version:

MassEffect32012-03-0719-32-15-50_zps9cc1abaf.png

SHOULD NEVER HAVE GONE WITH THE BRILLIANT IDEA THAT HOT PINK LIPSTICK IS A GOOD IDEA. :icon20:

And my "bad" one, Alyx Shepard, who'd... uh, EAT flies. I admit - I liked playing her more. The bad moral side is hilarious.

This one's her in Mass Effect 2:

MassEffect22011-09-0621-46-20-24_zps2e63f26a.png

And my favorite line in the whole game, ROFL

MassEffect22011-09-0620-56-57-42_zps3002e959.png

And her Mass Effect 3 version:

MassEffect32012-03-0920-38-21-57_zpsd769bb3a.png

Haha!

Oh and just a random comment: The woman who does the voice acting for the female Shepard is AWESOME.

Edited by Girlzilla
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

I loved all three Mass Effect games. ME3 was the first game I've bought on launch date in years, but since I got the other 2 for a total of $15 during steam sales, I figured they more than earned my $60 for the hundreds of hours I spent playing the games. I also had no issue with any of the endings. They all seemed to fit the overal theme throughout the series, and made sense to me. You have multiple choices, none seemed ideal, but it was also obvious that you had to choose one of them because there was no way to win a conventional war with the Reapers.

I completed multiple play-throughs of each game, and I agree with Girzilla, Jennifer Hale is a far better voice actor than Mark Meer. I've become so tired of the "bored space marine meathead" voice acting in the games, that I can't stand to play them anymore.

Jennifer Hale is a far better voice actor than Mark Meer.

Everyone keeps saying that, but judging on my short time playing with femshep and my loooooooooong time playing with maleshep, i have to disagree.

Maybe i'm just sexist :blush:

Whenever I see someone posting how superior FemShep is to DudeShep, this is all I can picture:

tumblr_lhlwrb36v41qhflgao1_400.jpg

"... you probably haven't heard of her."

Jennifer Hale is good. Mark Meer is good. Jennifer Hale is not "far superior" to Mark Meer as Commander Shepard.

• Like 2