1000k dps achieved

hoojee15

Yes you are seeing it right, it is 1000k dps on my Barbarian, no IAS shrines, with Templar as follower. Full buffed and with 100% damage WOTB though.

If you need farm keys in high MP, or need advice about how to choose gear, add me as a friend and I will help you once I have time:)

post-4095-0-24431400-1353125431_thumb.jpg

Edited by hoojee15
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is here

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/hoojee-1363/hero/4154464

I have not played this game for almost a month because I already achieved everything including soloing all MP10 UBER bosses. I am not going to play until the next major patch. The gear costes me about 1.5 billion gold under the price system 2 months ago. If you want to get similar gear nowadays it should be much cheaper.

Please note that all my suggestion is base on the version of the game 1 month ago.

Yes you can solo MP10 UBER bosses as wizard. You need to use the critical mass build to infinitely freeze bosses. There are plenty of instructions about this build online so you can just google it. The gear you needed for Wizard soloing MP10 is more (maybe much more) expensive than that you needed as a Barbarian.

You can also solo MP10 UBER bosses as Demon Hunter and Monk. I do not know whether you can do it as Witch Doctor.

Do you think its possible to solo the Ubers with a wizard? Or are only barbs really successful at this right now? I need to level my barb, if I start playing again.

• 3 weeks later...

I need to get back into this game....I have a wizard and a monk (Wizard needs to hit lvl 60 soon, the monk is already there). Monk sucks because you die to fast in inferno due to having to chase around the elites while they leave lava or some sort of element in their footsteps that melts your face off. This is why I started a wizard, but I haven't touched the game since this summer, and I'm sure lots have changed since then.

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice! my gear is very similar to yours minus the pants and boots. I'm trying to get my dps up higher and this just might be the way to do it. Maybe you can help me get my hellfire ring! I've got two of 3 parts to build it but I can never get Zoltan and the Siege breaker to drop the last part.

This is where I currently stand, note i dont have my lacuni prowlers on or my firewalkers because i needed the HP for Infernal Machine

http://us.battle.net...9/hero/14150309

Edited by Xterminator

• 11 months later...

Yeah, when that expansion launches, I just hope that it's enough to salvage the playerbase. A lot of people have quit because as long as the auction house exists, it's a pay to win game. I get why blizzard included an auction house; they wanted to make money, because it's hard to justify having free online servers for a subscription-free game. I wouldn't have minded the auction house, had they not set up loot drops to effectively require players to use the auction house in the first place; loot system was designed around it. It would be nice to see open-world pvp and trading make a come back like it was in the early days of diablo 2... I think I'm going to go read up on the expansion now.

I'll probably play through the expansion with my level 60 so I can see it, then start the full game from scratch. I haven't played in a while and I know they are doing the new loot thing. I'd like to play through the whole game with it and see how it goes.