oh my- what teh heck happened here???

Laz.e.rus

Its like coming back to your family's old homestead property...... and finding a low-income condo! (whatever that means). Its all ... pretty...and weird lookin... and the posts come up in some weird time related order instead of categories....Im so confused....

"Mommy..... who's that weird man in your bedroom??"

Edit.... you kept track of my posts and topics, but my super-uber-awesome avatar/sigs are gone.... *cries a little*....

Edited by Laz.e.rus

What forums are you looking at? "Instead of categories" Huh? If you no like the background, choose another one, the button should be fairly obvs in the near upper right corner

Get a new avatar hippy.

Regrettably, he is still around. He'll be here to abuse you momentarily.

(edited)

heh- I thought it was time to grace you all with a post-BlackVelvet tidbit :) Thought you might've missed em!

The threads come up in some weird time related order instead of a "standard" form. I'll check it out and see if I can fix that on my end. The bright all-white skin is a little rough, but thats easy enough to fix.

Hiya! :P

ah...GCBlood skin is much better!

And who/what is this "walking cat" that says "Another one...."?

Edited by Laz.e.rus

Oh wow, yeah, I wonder if since your account is so old that it didn't pick up the actual default skin (GC-Blood). Yes, would be a slightly different experience with the IPB default skin...

As for time related order, there is a mod on here that just inserts a separator in forum view listing the date when the following topics were last posted in. Nothing actually has changed in the ordering of the forums and the mod gives you a good pointer at how active stuff is (or isn't)

Its like coming back to your family's old homestead property...... and finding a low-income condo! (whatever that means). Its all ... pretty...and weird lookin... and the posts come up in some weird time related order instead of categories....Im so confused....

"Mommy..... who's that weird man in your bedroom??"

Edit.... you kept track of my posts and topics, but my super-uber-awesome avatar/sigs are gone.... *cries a little*....

Did nobody else say that your name is appropriate yet?

Heya, Laz.

CSGO, Minecraft, Killing Floor, legacy UT server somewhere. CSS Retro is still live I think but it became a ghost town almost overnight once CSGO came out.

That server monitor at the top of the forums rotates every 7 seconds or so through the servers (at least the main ones)