Games, Tournaments, etc.

Flitterkill

Ok here is a list of games I will bring:

Arkham Horror, Fury of Dracula, Talisman, Battlemist, Politika, Cash N' Guns, Shadows Over Camelot, 7 Wonders of the World, Bang!, Pandemic, San Juan, Zombies!!!, Citadels, Red November, Arcana, Colonial Diplomacy and Condottiere.

I will also try to pick up Werewolves of Miller's Hollow, which is a simple yet fun game that many people can play (up to 18 or 20 I think).

Now there is no way to play all of those games but at least we have choices and several are 4-5 player games so we can have multiple games going at once if the interest is there.

• Like 1

Arkham Horror, Fury of Dracula, Talisman, Battlemist, Politika, Cash N' Guns, Shadows Over Camelot, 7 Wonders of the World, Bang!, Pandemic, San Juan, Zombies!!!, Citadels, Red November, Arcana, Colonial Diplomacy and Condottiere.

wonder if there are online versions of these

I will also try to pick up Werewolves of Miller's Hollow, which is a simple yet fun game that many people can play (up to 18 or 20 I think).

Of that list--I've played Shadows Over Camelot, 7 Wonders, Bang!, and Pandemic--they're all awesome games. I could add a couple to the pile: Cosmic Encounter, Puerto Rico, Power Grid

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Ok here is a list of games I will bring:

Now there is no way to play all of those games but at least we have choices and several are 4-5 player games so we can have multiple games going at once if the interest is there.

I love a LOT of the games on that list. If anyone happens to have Munchkin, I think that would be extremely fun, especially for a group of people like us. If not, who knows, maybe I'll pick it up just to bring!

Here is a link to the games I have:

http://boardgamegeek...=boardgame&ff=1

It's easier to click on the large gallery view button to look through them, rather than the default list option.

If there are any that stand out that people want me to bring let me know (within reason of course, not bringing a trunk full of them).

Edited by Jibbajabba

I will toast anyone in q3a. That's a promise. Osp or Cpma?

Oh my god... I use to seriously OWN on that game. Rocket launcher/rail gun king. You have no chance.

Shaftiel

you assume i'll even let you pick up the rail gun... and dont even think i wont be on the RA spawn every 45 seconds. /cg_drawtimer 1