2 Copies L4D2

lousiest

I don't have it yet. Truthfully, I am a little scared to jump into it since I hear all the stuff that goes on with "rushers" and what not in the GC server. I've never played any of the L4D and I'd be a total nub.

S.

• Like 1

I don't have it yet. Truthfully, I am a little scared to jump into it since I hear all the stuff that goes on with "rushers" and what not in the GC server. I've never played any of the L4D and I'd be a total nub.

S.

Wow i hadn't realised we scared our fellow gc members off. The rushing etc. are really simple rules, just stick with your team and you'll be fine. Just join the server, we'll help you out.

When joining, just say you're new and we'll keep an eye on you.

For the record, I also decided against getting L4D2 after witnessing all the drama associated with the GC server. I play games to relax and have fun, not deal with incessant childish nonsense. Unfortunately, this game as well as the success and popularity of the GC server seem to make avoiding said nonsense quite difficult.

{/rant]

For the record, I also decided against getting L4D2 after witnessing all the drama associated with the GC server. I play games to relax and have fun, not deal with incessant childish nonsense. Unfortunately, this game as well as the success and popularity of the GC server seem to make avoiding said nonsense quite difficult.

{/rant]

Me too, I considered playing it at one point but all the drama scared me off.

Nah....

The drama is just for the ones that are looking for it.

If you just wanna have fun, you'll get it on the server.

If things seem too complicated, then put music just like i do. It is awesome kill a tank while listening The Troopers.

Well, I'll certainly give it a shot. Didn't realise how large of a game it was (13.6 gigs!!!) but it's intalled and I'll jump in soon. Is L4D2 depended on correct rates like Counter-Strike or will default work well?

S.

Well I am going to try and join but i have played l4d and l4d2 on Xbox when they were released so I have an idea of what to do. I too have also read some of the drama in the forums so don't ban me !

Banned.

:happy:

• Like 1

Just relax and enjoy the game with the other players. But always do teamwork and dance with the chargers.

I REALLY enjoy the CS GO server. I can be a noob without anyone yelling at me. I wish all the guys from the CS GO server moved out to the L4D2 server.

Edited by mavC