Riot in Gothenburg!

JohnnyQuid

I have seen much in my 24 years atleast the last years but today something absolutly messed up happend!

I dont know if you know about a website called : Instagram. It is just like facebook but with pictures in focus.

At what you call it "highschool" in Sweden did become the center of a riot because some girls/boys had put picture upon Instagram

and called people, maintainly girls for whores and trash etc. So the teenagers at this school started a riot, AT AGE OF 15-17 even lower and started to throw rocks at the police, civilans cars,shoppingmall windows etc. But the worst part is that everyone of these 500-600 hundred teenagers were hunting down these girls ore boys that have done this! Now we''re talking 500-600 against 1-5 kids. There was alot of policemen there and the policechopper have been in the air all day to try to get a grip of these teenagers but no ONE was arrested, they were extremley happy that they had caught this girls/boys that had done this on the internet but for crying out loud, they dident give a poop about those kids who destroyed public-property, they also filmed when a mob of guys beated a girl down on the street and everyone were only asking IF this girl were one of them in the Instagram group? WHO ASKS THAT!! Nobody asked how she was, did she got beaten bad? Is she even alive? Nobody seems to give a poop!

There is nothing that justifices what these kids did do on Instagram but theres absolutly nothing that will ever justify a bloody riot!

What makes me the most sad is that it the teenagers are planning another riot tomorrow aswell! What are the teenagers learning nowdays?

It wasent so long a go i was in High school and i remember that things like this happend often but never in my wildess imagination I would start a riot?

Dont know whats wrong with the world today but something drastic must be done, we cant learn our younger generations that violence is a choice! It never is, unless selfdefence! I wrote this aswell on a swedish website but got no feedback and im worried! I know im not alone with these thoughts but why arent anyone speaking up?

And I have to let you know that both the Police and the Swedish media is still continueing this witch-hunt against these poor teenagers! Showing the video of that little girl getting beaten down and statements from the chef of police that they gonna press charges against these teenagers who have dont this "horrible" thing on Instagram! My faith in humanity fuel is running on the last of the reserve!

And if they gonna start a new riot tomorrow, well...........I dont have time and strenght right now to fight confused teenagers! ( I hang my head in shame)

Yeah it is! That school is about 600 meters from my apartment and there was totally chaos! You can clearly see at the video that there is like nobody doing anything for that poor girl! They are talking on video about how she is panicing and her face looked totally horrified and stuff! Those who filmed this are totally idiots!

27 arrests according to the news. We had the same thing happen here a few times where folks rampaged a city over injustice and it turned from "I'm angry about the injustice of that" to "That TV would look good in my house" and looting and sensless violence began. A person can be intelligent and rational, but a mob is always filled with violent idiots.

So If I do understand right : some girls, swedish or those who immigrated there (i saw lots of people in comments said that on that page was majority of those who immigrated to Sweden) were marked by that site as sluts? Like easy to get? So their friends and brothers got upset?

Yeah I have heard about that from other friends that the BBC are saying that the Swedish police had arrested 27 people but that is probably a big lie because in Swedish media they havent done anything! Yeah, riots and things like that happens and sometimes, few times they can actually pretty good but this is kids doing it! Not 24 year olds ore older but kids that are on a witch-hunt for another teenager! Are you living in England Preacher? Was that the riot in Tottenham?

To be completley honest the most parts were immegrants but there was also alot of Swedish teenagers aswell! The site did show pictures about girls, these girls were sluts according to the site, but for real its just a big lie! So probably there was one and another brother involved but most of them was students from the school and as this news spread they had issues in our capital Stockholm aswell with people doing these websites, copycats!

Silly reason to get upset. People call other people names, post rude comments about others, lie about and insult others all the time. Kids that age just don't have any perspective, and take everything too seriously. It absolutely does not warrent a riot, much less a lynch mob.

Shaftiel