Banned for being stupid (Deserved)

I know I was banned, and I feel I deserved it, but I wanted to know how long the ban shall be. I was banned for, as I put it, being a moron.

I saw someone dead outside the safehouse, and without thinking, opened the door and went to go defib them. A tank ended up getting in the safehouse. Later on, I saw someone being attacked by a hunter outside the safehouse, and tried to save them. Yet again, another tank gets in, and everyone including me gets incapacitated.

As said before, I would like to know how long this ban is/ when will it expire?

PS: I was votekicked, but I waited a few minutes to rejoin and it said I was banned.

• Like 1

Were you playing as "ClockworkRainbowdash"?

I don't see a ban for anyone with a name like that, so it was most likely a !votekick, which I think only blocks you from joining for a short time (10 or 15 mins).

I'm happy to see you acknowledge that you "deserved it". I know it's hard in the middle of playing, but if you inform your teammates of your actions beforehand, this sort of thing won't happen as much.

Yeah, some people tend to be itchy with the !votekick button. Votekick bans only last 5 minutes (it's coded into the game itself). If you were votekicked for what you said you did, that seems a little...unethical.

Usually it's best to try and shoot through the saferoom door to get guys pinned outside, or if you're skilled enough in doing so, open the door, jump through while closing it behind you. But yeah, Tanks hanging outside a saferoom spells big trouble...especially in a server like this.

Hope you hop in there again soon and I hope you stick around the forums a bit too.

Yeah, some people tend to be itchy with the !votekick button. Votekick bans only last 5 minutes (it's coded into the game itself). If you were votekicked for what you said you did, that seems a little...unethical.

Usually it's best to try and shoot through the saferoom door to get guys pinned outside, or if you're skilled enough in doing so, open the door, jump through while closing it behind you. But yeah, Tanks hanging outside a saferoom spells big trouble...especially in a server like this.

Hope you hop in there again soon and I hope you stick around the forums a bit too.

Okay,I was just on the server a bit. I tried to listen to others, and we did pretty well...The only thing is that every has a trigger finger for boomers apparently.

Yeah, Boomers are the bread and butter of the Special Infected. Make half a team blind and coordinate your attacks and it's going to spell disaster for the Survivors. Chaining Smoker pulls, Charges, and Hunter pounces can leave someone incapped indefinitely. It takes a lot of time to develop strategy, but it seems that a lot of the big time regulars have it down pat.

Yeah, Boomers are the bread and butter of the Special Infected. Make half a team blind and coordinate your attacks and it's going to spell disaster for the Survivors. Chaining Smoker pulls, Charges, and Hunter pounces can leave someone incapped indefinitely. It takes a lot of time to develop strategy, but it seems that a lot of the big time regulars have it down pat.

I'm talking about the fact that noone shoves the boomers...they always just "360quicknoscopepromlg" them, covering half the team in bile.

If I remember, it was swamp fever, before last map. I think you opened the door although there were like 3 or more tanks outside and majority of you were orange/red. A tip: rather send points and shoot through door. It's not wisely open a door if majority teammates are red/orange and you got 3 + tanks outside

If I remember, it was swamp fever, before last map. I think you opened the door although there were like 3 or more tanks outside and majority of you were orange/red. A tip: rather send points and shoot through door. It's not wisely open a door if majority teammates are red/orange and you got 3 + tanks outside

Okay, sorry. I know I was stupid, and I should have either sent points, or told the team and ask if it was a smart/dumb idea.