Chicago community.

walkingCat

According to the member map, we have 4 members living in/near Chicago. Also there are few non-members living in this area, like farberio. I'd like to propose to meet up, drink some beer and just talk. This will be a prelude to FFO. If someone is interested we can talk about time and place.

we need to hear what crasx and mohawk think about it.

I'm absolutely down, and I finally have a U-pass again so I can go anywhere the CTA does!

Great Allanon, I use CTA sometimes too. I think downtown of Chicago is the best area. Do you have a good place in mind?

we need to hear what crasx and mohawk think about it.

I'm absolutely down, and I finally have a U-pass again so I can go anywhere the CTA does!

Great Allanon, I use CTA sometimes too. I think downtown of Chicago is the best area. Do you have a good place in mind?

I do but I'm in Lakeview so everything I know is either off of Southport or in Lincoln Park. I'm ok with downtown as well I just don't know what good spots are down there. Maybe we should check out smalltabs.com

Looking at the map Crasx is also nearby, does he check the forums at all? Also this Friday works for me.

I bet crasx saw this, but to be on the safe side, I'll pm this thread. :)

How about Monk's pub? Its right under the L and it has a ton of good beers on tab and in bottles. I might be a bit late as I have some work to do post-market close, but I'd be in.

this is Nice place, I used to work near that place.

friday is good. on the 18th i also won a free open bar at roadhouse, its only an hour from 9-10 but you all are welcome to come! we can go other places after

You can't 11th, can you?

I'm good 11th and 18th, doesn't really matter to me. Roadhouse is very convenient for me too.