Chicago community.

walkingCat

oh THAT was mohawk? oops...

So, next friday is still open if you all want to come!

I won a no limits VIP party at ROADHOUSE 66. This includes a hosted open bar from 9-10, poopty hours but who cares, lets drink! We can go other places after, or they will be having specials afterwards. Just say you are there for "Matt Ramir" at the door!

Free drinks include: Soda, Beer and all well cocktails

There is NO LIMIT to the number of guests or how much we can drink in that hour! YES!

You must have a 21+ ID for this!

oh, and before i pass judgment, who had what to drink?

This is assuming that you didn't pass judgement already. I don't remember besides Walking cat ordering two Fat Tires and I had a Black Butte Porter, Three Floyds Pride and Joy IPA and some Belgian that I can't remember.

This is assuming that you didn't pass judgement already. I don't remember besides Walking cat ordering two Fat Tires and I had a Black Butte Porter, Three Floyds Pride and Joy IPA and some Belgian that I can't remember.

The picture shows a glass with the letter 'OR' on it, perhaps 'Orval' then?

you should have known that you're long past judged.

i was referring to everyone else.

I work in Rivernorth and live in Wicker Park.

what kind of fixie do you ride?

He said Wicker Park not Logan Square, he's mainstream now. Also don't worry SJ right back atcha.

wicker park was cool before logan square, thus the core hipsters are in wicker park. logan square is full of posers.

He said Wicker Park not Logan Square, he's mainstream now. Also don't worry SJ right back atcha.

wicker park was cool before logan square, thus the core hipsters are in wicker park. logan square is full of posers.

Truth. Logan Square's just the cheaper Wicker Park. I get my neighborhoods confused, is Wicker Park just south of Bucktown?

Truth. Logan Square's just the cheaper Wicker Park. I get my neighborhoods confused, is Wicker Park just south of Bucktown?

Yes. North, Damen and Milwaukee. or the "six corners"

• 3 weeks later...

so I missed this....time for another. Gotta meet some of the faces I shoot nightly. :-P

Also might wanna snag a ride from one of you for the Ohio Lan :-P

LOL you meant you wanna see those who own your face on the server!!!

I'm cool to meet again. Mohawk has never showed up. Needless to say I've couldn't make for the second time out.

So yeah, call the time and place.