Black Wolf Hall

Flitterkill

Shrug, the dates only an issue due to the poll staying open and more people voting for a diff date than originally indicated. Additionally, I know of 3 to 4 people who really want to go, but the original date would not work, but the one that won the poll would. Shrug. No date is perfect for everyone, so its up to the people doing the leg work (Flitter, ect.) to make the decision and for us to smile and thank them. lol :)

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel
  • Like 1

That place looks amazing! My b/f doesn't drink and I know some of you will think it's silly but I really don't drink anymore either. So both of us I'm sure would be willing to drive some back to their hotels. I think there will be plenty of us who would be willing to help out on that end. We should definitely jump on this place. The pictures make it look like a dream place for a get together.

Ok first, who hacked Dragonfire's account and posted the above gobblygook? Second, was it not last Fragfest where Lousy got hammered then started punching everyone and everything in sight and broke his fingers or something? Did he not also pick up and bodyslam Fatty? I remember him walking around with some sort of finger splint. I choose to believe this is exactly how things went down at the last Fragfest. :biggrinjester: Bubblegum shots or something like that were involved needless to say. It was so long ago I guess I could be wrong, the memory does get hazy. On a related note, I do remember Samurai on the dance floor....I wish I could forget that. I also remember I won the poker tournament and my team won CS tournament, so all in all I remember the important stuff. :P

That place looks amazing! My b/f doesn't drink and I know some of you will think it's silly but I really don't drink anymore either. So both of us I'm sure would be willing to drive some back to their hotels. I think there will be plenty of us who would be willing to help out on that end. We should definitely jump on this place. The pictures make it look like a dream place for a get together.

Ok first, who hacked Dragonfire's account and posted the above gobblygook? Second, was it not last Fragfest where Lousy got hammered then started punching everyone and everything in sight and broke his fingers or something? Did he not also pick up and bodyslam Fatty? I remember him walking around with some sort of finger splint. I choose to believe this is exactly how things went down at the last Fragfest. :biggrinjester: Bubblegum shots or something like that were involved needless to say. It was so long ago I guess I could be wrong, the memory does get hazy. On a related note, I do remember Samurai on the dance floor....I wish I could forget that. I also remember I won the poker tournament and my team won CS tournament, so all in all I remember the important stuff. :P

Ok, I want someone to comment this post with truth in it. Please tell it wasn't like this, otherwise, i'm afraid to come!

GC Board Member

We will have it the entire time Noon Thurs through Noon Sunday or whatever.

As large as the space is, once we get it full up with the lan, that space starts to go away. If there was a room with a door on it we could use for a crash space; that'd be nice but I don't see any available on the plans (that we have access to). People could sleep in their cars if they wanted. And honestly, we might be able to set up a large tent just outside. I'd be leery of camping tents in the parking lot but maybe a party tent? The possibility/probability of a grilled lunch/dinner is pretty high; might not be the worst idea to think about a large outside tent. Gonna have to figure out where the smoker's purgatory is going to be as well...

Gonna probably open up the dates poll one more time, open it up for the three weekends post-fourth of July. 11th+, 18th+, 25th+ Fatty can't do the 18th+ weekend, but I didn't have the 25th+ up before, I think...

bwhsatview.png

The large parking lot is all for Black Wolf. There is green space on the north and east side but not sure of ownership/access. That's a public bike/walk path on the NE edge of this image, which is alongside a local high school.

Just take the vote and go with the majority. No matter what some date is not going to work for some. I never said I couldn't do it on a weekend when I have my girls, it just makes it, well, more difficult. I'll make the arrangements work somehow. That said, we need to get the date set in stone soon for everyone's sake. Is the hall available on all those dates obviously?

GC Board Member

Sent you a text and then read this.

True, you said never said you couldn't, you said "Great, I don't have the kids that weekend." which I then erroneously interpreted as couldn't do the other weekend.

Both the 11th+ and 18th+ dates are available still as of this morning. The 25th+ is taken.

New and final poll opening now. Closing this thread.

EDIT: BWH convo continued here:

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/42706-black-wolf-hall-roughout-and-scale/